March 2012 Moms
Options

Home Depot kids clinic - Build a Heart Box 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday, Feb 7, 2015

Re: Home Depot kids clinic - Build a Heart Box 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday, Feb 7, 2015

• Options
    Nope they just say recommended ages here.. never been told he couldn't do a class at Lowe's or Home Depot and the ask for Date of Birth at registration.  

I understand The Home Depot Kids Workshop ("Workshop") is recommended for children 5-12 years of age and parental participation is required. I understand that participation in the Workshop may involve a certain degree of risk. I have considered any potential risk and by registering online, I hereby give my child(ren) permission to participate in the Workshop. I hereby release Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and employees (collectively, "Home Depot") from any and all claims or liability arising out of my child(ren)'s participation at the Workshop. This release of liability shall extend to all claims of any kind involving or relating to property damage, bodily injury, or death suffered or sustained by me or my child(ren). I further give Home Depot and its agencies permission to take and use, for its promotional and educational purposes, across any and all mediums, any photograph or videotape of my child(ren) taken during the Workshop.

By clicking COMPLETE REGISTRATION you agree to the above.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"