Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I have been MIA

Hello ladies, I posted in here a while back about my doctor putting me on Provera to start my period because it had been more than 60 since my October 27th d&c. I picked up the medication but fell ill and I didn't take it. Something told me to wait so I did and I am proud to announce AF is here today!!!! Well starting to get here... I am so excited to see it again but so empty to know that my little bean isn't in my belly growing anymore... </3

Re: I have been MIA

• Options
    That's great news that AF came with no help!

I'm sorry about the little bean though *hug* how are you holding up?
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    I have my moments... I have a lot going on right now so I don't have time to stop and think a lot...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometimes it's good to keep busy, I just hope the other stuff occupying your mind isn't bad.

Now that AF has come maybe you will find it a bit easier to start moving forward. More *hugs*

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    The busy isn't bad... it's stressful but not bad... I do believe that this will help me... everything happened so fast last time... I found out had a month to be over the moon then literally crushed! I have tried for so long... it was like a tease...
  • Options
    You aren't alone with feeling like that. Sucks so bad, and so unfair

• Options
    Unfair doesn't even begin to describe it! I have a story but I know this board is sensitive so I don't want to post it knowing other people are reading. I don't want to upset anyone. But when I tell you that we were all so broken it was horrible... I had to put aside my feelings to comfort another person who took it worse than I did. I know they don't understand though
  • Options
    It was nice you were able to comfort someone. That takes a lot when you're hurting so much yourself :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"