LGBT Parenting

So...we're staying put?

2»

Re: So...we're staying put?

• I like it here and while the bump gods must of had a reason for doing what they did, until there is a problem I feel we should stay the course. I only check in here and on the multiples board and we are all pretty drama free so I don't think we will have any issues. It's just creepy that there is some "mod" who isn't part of our community kind of lurking in on us. However that is not to say 1,000 other people aren't doing the same thing. I like to think of us as our own little online "L world" episodes. Couldn't you all just see us becoming the new LGBT tv series???

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • @winstan1 - I sent you a PM :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still kind of new here but don't really have plans to move.  I've really appreciated all of your kindness and advice so far and would love to keep being involved (even though I'm not a regular poster).  Would someone mind sharing with me what the other site is?  
  • I'm still kind of new here but don't really have plans to move.  I've really appreciated all of your kindness and advice so far and would love to keep being involved (even though I'm not a regular poster).  Would someone mind sharing with me what the other site is?  
    Sent PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"