Babies on the Brain
Options

ultrasound

edited January 2015 in Babies on the Brain
So lately i haven't been getting my period for the past six months. So many Dr had me do blood and an ultrasound. How everafte. My ultrasound i noticed that had a small dark circle and on the side above the statistics was the words "fetal head" .....does this mean i am pregnant!? Fingers crossed!!!!

Re: ultrasound

• Options
    Not sure what any of that means...why didn't you ask your doctor what it means? Also, have you taken a pregnancy test? 
  • Options
    @TruthTeller1, I think Dyana is her name?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think if your doctor found out you were pregnant, that kind of news would be relayed to you immediately. Hopefully, it's not something s/he would just leave buried in lab reports.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options

Didn't you see the doc after you had the ultrasound?  What did he/she say?

This is one of the most confusing posts I have read here in a long time.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Yeah, this post is full of confusion...

Why not ask the doctor?

What's wrong with the SN?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options

Maybe you could post your a picture of your U/S... then we can tell you for sure...

We could also tell you if you'll have a boy or girl!

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    I think your SN is in poor taste  :-&
    Right! How dare her parents name her Dyana and her think she's a princess...
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"