Third-Party Reproduction

*third-party reproduction check-in* Early edition-Jan 18th

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates are welcome as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in!

*PLEASE NOTE: Board etiquette - please post BFPs separately from the check-in, with a warning in message title.

Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? How are you feeling?

QOTW: What is your favorite tv series to binge watch?

Currently Cycling/Scheduled
@Lacyj67 – DEg – BCP and Lupron phase for FET #4 Jan 28TH
@refeek1 – DEg – BCP phase for FET in February.
@Sassmaster33 – DEg – BCP phase for DEg transfer in February.

Waiting to Cycle
@ceemonkey – DEg/DS – waiting for a match.
@Km672 – DEg/DS – on a break while waiting to consult with Dr. KK.
@mm29 – DEg/DS – Chosen an egg donor, plan to cycle this spring.
@Thespis7 – DS – IUI #4= BFN (((Huge Hugs)))
@chicagobride07 – DEg – FET #4= BFN (((Huge Hugs)))

Donors/GC’s/Surrogates
@CinciSurro – GC – EDD 8/4/15!

Pregnant!
@datingbettyboop – IP-GC – EDD 2/17/15 - It’s a GIRL!! You haven't checked in for a while. Any updates?
@BeckyP005 – DEg – EDD 2/22/15
@1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15 - It’s a GIRL!!! FX your cervix behaves!!!
@JimBobCooter – DEg – EDD 6/14/15- It’s a BOY!!!
@IRR - IP-GC - EDD 7/23/15
@RunCC37 – DEg – EDD 8/4/15. One beautiful little fighter!!
@StephieMK– DS – BFP!! EDD July 17, 2015 - It’s a GIRL!!!
@CinciSurro – GC – BFP!! EDD 8/4/15. Twins. Congratulations x2!!
@doodiebug18 – DS – Twins!! EDD 08/18/15.
@vibeee - DEg - SG’s 3:1 program. BFP! When is your EDD? You haven't checked in for a while. Any updates?

Parenting
@DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14! You haven't checked in for a while. Any updates?
@e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013!
@lincoln79 – IP-GC – Baby Boy Squirt born 10/29/14!
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son!
@sammer818 – IP-GC – Baby boy was born 11/21/14!
@TRexsMum – IP-GC – Baby Girl was born 01/07/15!  
::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: *third-party reproduction check-in* Early edition-Jan 18th

• Loading the player...
  • @beckyP005 you are so close! Very excited for you.
    FX you feel great soon @doodiebug18

HUGS TO ALL!!

I feel pretty good & normal most of the time. I am super paranoid about every twinge or ache. Follow up appt is in the morning! Praying for a normal cervix-

I think the best was Boardwalk Empire, LOST or Downton Abbey. I was just addicted to LOst and I missed Downton when I got caught up and had to wait forever for it to come back to the states. Like literally missed them...I still miss Nucky!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited January 2015
    @doodiebug18‌ Jimmy Fallon on Bachelor tonight if your watching. Should be hilarious lol.

Oops...Kimmel...

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• e74e74 member
    Hello everyone! All is going well. @1220winterbride‌, good luck at your appointment tomorrow! @BeckyP005‌, you are so close!!! QOTW: Gilmore girls
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • @1220winterbride‌, good luck at your appointment tomorrow! 
    @BeckyP005‌, you are so close!! 
    @doodiebug18FX you feel better soon
    @refeek1, Did they change your protocol this time? Keeping everything crossed for your upcoming transfer.
    @Thespis7 GL with your upcoming iui!!
    lincoln79 I cannot imagine how hard it must be for you and your LOs when they are are at day care.  I will have to remember the half day day-care if I ever get pregnant.  Maybe I can work a half day from home.  
    DoublePortion I love hearing that your LO's are doing so well!

AFM:  I had an apt this morning with my RE, because AF has been MIA and I had been having hot-flashes.  My appointment went well. My RE thinks my ovaries are petering-out. I have not had hot flashes for about a week, so that's good. My ultrasound showed that I have a follicle growing, which explains why the hot flashes stopped, at least for now. I had some labs drawn as well.  I was hoping to start BCPs to keep the hot-flashes away, but my RE does not want me to start the BCP's as of yet. Based on my blood work and u/s she thinks I'll start my period in 3 weeks or so. She also said she will talk to the Donor coordinator for me and they will get back to me soon to discuss the timeline for my upcoming double donor cycle in March.  

QOTW: Sex and the City never gets old. I could binge watch it any day.
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 

imageimage image 
  • @mm29 Hope you get a plan for March soon and that everything falls into place! I hope the hot flashes stay at bay for now.  My RE thinks my ovaries are petering out too.  I see you are 33, I'm 34.....who would have thought at this age, huh? 

AFM:  Started the BCPs last Monday, the 12th.  Had major spotting on Saturday, Sunday and today, and really bad cramps.  My treatment plan said I might have some spotting, but I decided to call the Nurse just in case.  Of course she said it's fine and not to worry.  I felt like such a newbie.  I haven't had a period since Mid-November so I was worried.  I keep thinking that if I'm really never going to be able to get pregnant with my eggs (yes there is still a glimmer of hope that I'll "accidentally" get pregnant sometime) that the least my body could do is be done with periods/cramping?!  I'm hoping this is the last of the cramping/spotting until the last BCP on the 29th.  Getting excited about hopefully getting this show on the road on 2/1! 

QOTW: What is your favorite tv series to binge watch?  Probably when we binge-watched Breaking Bad.....man I miss that show!

I haven't updated my siggy for a while. I turned 34 in July :) 

I find it a bit peculiar that I could have written your AFM section of your post.  Are we sisters from another mister?  I too haven't seen AF since November.  I kept holding onto the small glimmer of hope that I'll get pregnant like a normal person.  One can hope. 

Wishing you a lot of luck with your upcoming cycle. 

IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • @mm29‌ March is around the corner!! Wishing you all the the best on this cycle!!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Good luck to everyone this week! Seems we all have a goal (small or big) that seems very reachable this week!!
    Oh and when I was at Disney I had a "chat" with the Fairy Godmother and told her that we all need her magic wand to sprinkle some glitter on us!
    Here's to hoping!
  • mm29 said:

@refeek1, Did they change your protocol this time? Keeping everything crossed for your upcoming transfer.

Yes, for the most part. I am going back to Lupron, Vivelle patches (instead of Delestrogen that I used before) and the wonderful suppositories and progesterone 

@refeek1 Sorry about the thyroid diagnosis.  I'm Hypo as well.  My only issue with my thyroid pill is having to take it 30 minutes before I eat/drink anything (coffee, etc.)  I Don't do well taking things on an empty stomach.  Other than getting a bit queasy the first week or so, It has been easy.  Good luck on the Lupron and everything!

I can't quite figure out this quote thing....I'm having the same problem taking the pill.  I don't like to take anything on an empty stomach and I'm afraid I'll forget!

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Hi girls... Been Mia for a bit and don't have great news...
    I'm suppose to be in the middle of my cycle right now and transferring next week but I never got my period before my first ultraasound last week and have been on stand by with dr to start my shots. I'm going in to see him this morning and maybe he will see what's happening in that uterus of mine. Not really getting periods anymore so not sure what's going on. This was going to be my last and final transfer we have two frozen Out of the Eight we started with and I'm at the end here. I'd like to be done with this process and know I did all I could to get pregnant. We don't have any more money to continue on with a carrier and my emotional state needs to move on over five years of this.
    We have gone to the Foster adoption route and it has been an amazing 8 months and now the BF is trying to get the three kids back. We have the baby. We went to court this week and they gave him six more months to get it together. So very frustrating and emotional on all of us. But we're so happy and love him so much and hope this will be a good outcome for our family.
    I loved reading all your updates and so happy for those whose have gotten pregnant and still always rooting for those in the thick of it still trying all they can!
    QOTW: I love walking dead I binge watched that to catch up and it was awesome!
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• @Lacyj67-  I'm sorry you're delayed.  I hope the doc found what was going on and you can do your transfer ASAP.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Hi all - Sorry its been a while. Work has been very busy & life is going to get crazier in just a few weeks. 

I'm sending hugs & strength to those who need. 
     -------- 

We are 36 weeks with our Carrier. She's been sending us video of our LO moving big time. Our due date got moved up to 2/10 with an induction. 

Our lawyer emailed us for the name so he can start the court documents. Problem is we haven't chosen the one, but we have three on the short list. Luckily it looks like he is willing to wait. 

This weekend we have a couples shower that friends of ours are throwing for us. Looking forward to it. And this next week, my co-workers are throwing me one - very sweet & appreciated. 

Can't believe we are so close.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"