New Mexico Babies
Options

santa fe, due 8/2015 or around?

Hi!! Anyone living in the santa few area who is early in their pregnancy and maybe want to touch base every once in awhile? I'm super nervous but excited, this is my first. Looking for someone to connect with. I'm due 8/20

Re: santa fe, due 8/2015 or around?

• Options
    I'm in Albuquerque, not Santa Fe. I'm also due this summer (July 25). This is also my first. Very exited but nervous as well. I'm scheduled for my first scan Monday, so because of the nerves DH and I haven't told anyone outside of family. So excited to share with friends and co-workers this coming week.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Its so exciting. Nice to find people close! I would love to know how the scan goes!! Don't loose touch
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi again. Our ultrasound Monday went great. Baby is healthy. They had to adjust due date, so now I'm due August 3rd. We shared our news with friends by phone and online Monday (DH and I live across the country from all our family and most friends). I told my principal (I teach middle school) yesterday, co-workers and students today. Everyone is so excited for us.

How's your pregnancy going? I've had morning sickness on and off most days, luckily haven't thrown up but have sure felt like it a lot. Extremely tired all the time. Hope all is going well with you.
  • Options
    Oh I am so happy for you. I'm sorry I just checked the messages. I am 12 weeks today. Which is so exciting. The worse is almost over, I can't wait. Ib have also been getting "morning" sickness, but usually at night... Haha.which is very interesting.
    How did your family and boss take the news??
  • Options
    Everyone is super excited. For both our families this is going to be the first grandchild and niece/nephew. My boss is excited for us.
    I'm getting frustrated with my clothes, because everything is getting tight or doesn't fit at all now and I've been putting off getting maternity clothes or larger sizes, because I'm worried about getting too much and then needing more in a different size later.
    Hope all is going well with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"