November 2013 Moms
Options

Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye

Everyone else has already said things way better then I ever could. I know I am not the most active member, but I have truly valued the conversations, laughs, tears, and lessons I have shared with these woman. They are an incredible bunch and this was an outlet for me that I am going to be sad to see go. I hoped at first that it might all blow over (not that I don't think what happened over at parenting was total bullshit. It was, but I wasn't invested in that board.) But now our board is effectively dead in just a matter of days, and I don't feel like there is any point in my hanging on, or in supporting the people that caused our board to die.

Please delete my account and all of my posts.

Oh…. and as everyone else has also said…. Fuck off. Fuck you for ruining this for us. Fuck you for killing our board.

See you at PB. Peace out.
<Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Married to DH since 4/2008, mommy to three beautiful boys 9/09, 10/11, 11/13

Re: Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye

• Options
    Damnit... I was so busy telling them to fuck off I forgot to tag the assholes! @bumpmay and @BumpAdmin‌ delete my shit, yo. (And by shit I mean account and all related content)
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Married to DH since 4/2008, mommy to three beautiful boys 9/09, 10/11, 11/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"