February 2013 Moms

PNP Breakdown?

Does anyone know how to tell if a PNP isn't safe any more?

Explanation: E climbs in and out of the PNP freely and nothing I have done has stopped this.  A is still on the higher newborn level, so I chase E out as soon as possible, but I'm starting to get concerned.  Our PNP is super wobbly.  Not like it's tipping over or anything, just shaky from side to side.  I inspect the newborn holder level thing (I have no idea what its called) and its not bent or torn or anything, so its secure, the dang thing is just so shaky!

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: PNP Breakdown?

• She should be ready to come out of the newborn part, but she doesn't really roll much yet, and it's so convenient.

But she also hasn't slept more than a couple hours in it in weeks either, she's been nursing all night long in my bed...

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Do you mean the newborn heightened part is wobbly? Ours is like that. Every time she moves in it, I can hear the material swishing. I just chalked it up to it swinging a bit the way a hammock would, because that's basically the way the material sits before you put in the pegs and the mattress.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not going to lower ours until she starts sitting unassisted... Just my jive.
  • No, not just the newborn part. The whole thing shakes. When A shifts, it wobbles end to end, side to side. I've never seen a PNP do this before. But at the same time, wobbles and all, E climbs in and out and it's never done any more than wiggle.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Hmmm... I'll try to remember this in the morning and check mine out. DS climbs in and out of ours too (which irks me, because he has a PNP at daycare and I wonder when he'll put his new skills to use), but I only hear it wobbling from the bassinet portion. I'll let you know (if my brain remembers) :)
  • @tamarar5‌ - I'm no help as far as your question is concerned, I just wanted to jump on here to tell you that you NEED to post more pics on Instagram !!!!!! Your bebes are so stinking cute!!!!!

That is all.    :-)

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• @octobermama87‌ I'll do that today. :)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"