January 2014 Moms

Valentine Brainstorming

It's that time of year, ladies.

In order to actually get something together this year, I'm starting early. DH is so thoughtful and I want to gift him something sweet. Also I want to re-commit to dating more.

For Valentines Day I'm going to pre-buy dates and give them to my husband so we have more incentive to get out and use these giftcards.

I'll package a few restaurant gift certificates, movie tickets, and some at-home ideas too for when we want to stay in together but don't want to do our usual Netflix/Redbox and takeout.

Have you started thinking about V-Day yet? Any ideas you want to throw out?

Re: Valentine Brainstorming

• DH and I don't give each other gifts for Valentine's Day, but I might make something from DD for him. 
  • We don't celebrate. I wish we did.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Loading the player...
  • I made a personalised book online one year at www.lovebookonline.com. H loved it
  • we also don't celebrate valentines day either. This year I doubt we will do anything due to having a newborn by then, but i'll make sure to give DH lots of hugs and kisses...or something...
  • We don't celebrate valentines day, but we did promise each other at least one date night a month.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @itsmeally‌ you pegged me on the sex, ha! That's one idea. Another I am going to run with is making a new/unique meal together. I'll include a couple recipes and a grocery store gift card in an envelope. Also-don't laugh, kinda cheesy- looking at the stars. I've heard there is an app you can download to help see the constellations, and we recently moved to a house that you can see them really well. I'll probably gift a bottle of wine and an iTunes gift card to download the app.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"