January 2015 Moms

Still Pregnant!

2»

Re: Still Pregnant!

• @mrsduellstanley ugh 4cm that LONG...my 2cm seems like such a joke and I am due tomorrow *grumble grumble* I am impressed with the 12 hrs on your feet shift. I am working 9 hr shifts in a chair..lol. I have never been so ready to see me "pee myself".  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My EDD is 1/25
    I'm with Kaisee and they don't do cervical checks so I have no clue where I am on dilation or effacement. I'm trying to enjoy my first week off of work and I think all it has done has made me more impatient. My doctor had me pre schedule my 40 week and said she didn't expect to be seeing me. So I'm hanging out till then. This baby is such a girl....she will come when she's good and ready. I'm so drained and uncomfortable. I have baby in my pelvis and ribs, soar thighs and achy back. This is #3 and I'm over being pregnant and ready to hold her....soon I hope but not holding my breath
  • Loading the player...
  • dayj11 said:

My EDD is 1/25
    I'm with Kaisee and they don't do cervical checks so I have no clue where I am on dilation or effacement. I'm trying to enjoy my first week off of work and I think all it has done has made me more impatient. My doctor had me pre schedule my 40 week and said she didn't expect to be seeing me. So I'm hanging out till then. This baby is such a girl....she will come when she's good and ready. I'm so drained and uncomfortable. I have baby in my pelvis and ribs, soar thighs and achy back. This is #3 and I'm over being pregnant and ready to hold her....soon I hope but not holding my breath

I have Kaiser too but I think it depends on your midwife, my friend also with Kaiser was reporting how dialated she was for weeks before giving birth (went a week over). I haven't been checked either but itsallgood :-)
  • @dayj11 can you ask them to do a cervical check? There really is no reason for me to have them since i am having RCS, but  i still like to know my stats lol. Yesterday I was 2 cm and 75% effaced.

BabyFruit Ticker

• EDD is 1/27, but at my doctor's appt. on Tuesday my cervix was not soft, dilated, or doing anything to indicate labor is near. My doctor described it by making a clenched fist lol. Even though my BP is still good, I've had extreme swelling throughout my third tri and my doctor is really concerned about pre-e and how long my body will be able to cope with this amount of water retention, so if nothing has happened by next week, he's going to schedule me for an induction. Boo.
  • @mrsmoose5 - i wouldn't worry too much about your cervix not doing anything to "indicate labor is near"  A friend of mine was the same way and went into labor a few days later... my sister on the other hand was 4cm and 75% for 4 weeks... it's not really an indication of anything. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• kilayla13 said:
    @sllumpkin‌ I hope you have a successful conversation with your doctor. I'm rooting for you!
    Looks like if this LO doesn't come on her own before next Wednesday, I will be induced that night or Thursday morning.  Her due date is Monday.  Hopefully, she will decide to show up this week or this weekend!  I feel so much better now that I have an absolute answer...there is an end in sight now!  By next Wednesday evening, I will be on my way to holding my sweet girl!  
  • Still pregnant, due on friday... I thought I was uncomfortable before but since I developed shingles on the weekend, I will NEVER complain about how awkward and unpleasant full term pregnancy symptoms are. I wish that was my only problem. I also can't believe how incredibly painful shingles is... I just can't find any relief, even just sitting and not moving is excruciating. I can't imagine going through labour right now. The potential side effects to both myself and baby are freaking me out too. Arrhhgg... Sorry, just needed to vent.
  • @GromMom‌
    Interesting on Kaiser. It wasn't like that with my last two I was getting checked at this point but the NP and DR I've seen at my past few appointments don't check. Said it risks infection. I get it and I also get that I could be dilated a few centimeters and it doesn't necessarily mean anything as you can stay dilated for weeks. I guess I just want to know that something is happening
  • @HStrawberry  OMG..I had shingles when i was 18 and I could not imagine ever having them while pregnant let alone during labor. I am so sorry that you are dealing with them...ugh. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • still pregnant.  Due on Monday- Today is my last day of work and I get to sit through an 8 hour training session.  Yay me. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Due on the 28th... Still sittin Preggo. I also feel like some of you when some moments I just want him out and want to meet him and then other days I'm thankful for the extra time to finish some work and preparing the house and time with DH. My biggest surprise is that my doc hasn't checked my cervix yet at 38 wks 3 days... I guess it's better I don't know. Symptoms for me are a complete lack of sleep due to the need to pee and the night owl in my womb and a very sore back and sore "pelvic floor". No contractions of any kind here that I can tell. Baby was looking like almost 7lbs at the last appt. Really just hoping for an epidural assisted vaginal birth. If I can avoid the C-section that would be great since DH won't have any paid time off.
    Anyone else still putting final touches on the nursery? How about names? We still have no name for this lil guy...

BFP #1: Dec 2013, MMC Feb 2014 @ 13 wks due to Turner's Syndrome

BFP #2: May 26th 2014!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker>

• @Britt1406‌ I meant this particular thread. No harm done.
  • Due today!  Had an awesome back ache that started out of no where last night and lasted for about 5 hours and then went away.  Lots of irregular contractions for the last few weeks.  Just wish this kid and my body would pick a day and a time and come out.  I am over the contractions.  Also the longest I've been pregnant. 
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Jellybean707Jellybean707 member
    edited January 2015
    kilayla13 said:
    @Britt1406‌ I meant this particular thread. No harm done.

---------------------Stuck in a Box-----------------------

Yes, you meant just this thread. I also thought it was strange that you decided to exclude members in your OP as in this community we don't typically dictate who can and can't respond to posts. It's not a big deal it's just kind of weird.

ETA: spelling
                Jan 15 January Siggy Challenge
                  Newborn/Baby Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image

• Still pregnant!! Due tomorrow.. At my appointment on Tuesday I was 3cm and 60% effaced.. She did a membrane sweep and I lost my mucus plug along with bloody show Wednesday night... This all means nothing but I am so anxious to have her!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"