July 2012 Moms

Hey! Declutterers/organization lovers!

Declutterers, I want to see how things are going! You don't even need to post "before" pics if that makes you uncomfortable, but I'd love to see the "afters".

Organization lovers, what awesome organization methods do you use? How do you control your spice cabinet? How do you stay on top of laundry? Those kinds of things. What's your favorite organization tool? Favorite website of tips and tricks?

I'm trying to turn over a new, cleaner leaf in our home. I'm hoping for more inspiration from your triumphs!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hey! Declutterers/organization lovers!

• I am going to *try* to start out at our new house being more organized and decluttered, but I know I've said that before. Since we're moving into another fairly small house I need to get things under control for sure. 

For spices I have thought about that - I bought some of those round magnetic spice containers and they came with a magnetic strip to either mount on the wall or on the inside door of a cabinet. Not sure where exactly I'm going to put it yet but it should help with all the spice jar clutter we have going on now!

I will check back on this thread for more tips :)

Oh and I plan to do one of those home organization binders this year too, I love the site Iheartorganizing.com 
  • My crazy aunt is "decluttering" her house- but she has no clutter!  And I have photo proof!  Here's a photo today- as it says, this is a BEFORE picture.
  • Loading the player...
  • My crazy aunt is "decluttering" her house- but she has no clutter!  And I have photo proof!  Here's a photo today- as it says, this is a BEFORE picture.

I wish my closet looked like that in my before pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"