September 2012 Moms

Wednesday Whathaveyous

13»

Re: Wednesday Whathaveyous

• @pokedot - thank you for your wealth of knowledge!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• hmp1hmp1 member
    edited January 2015

I have $25 of Gymbucks and I cannot find one cute thing to buy Ethan on the whole damn site.  Maya has a few cute dresses from there that my mom bought her so I thought I would take the opportunity to get Ethan something complimentary for pictures.  Everything sucks.  Whah!  I want to spend my money!
    Does he have a Chambray shirt? I find them so versatile and cute for pictures. And great St Patty's day outfit with those green pants he had on the other day.
    <--- creeper
    That's actually the only shirt I was considering for him. I need something to coordinate with this dress. https://m.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446053699&amp;FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374306289107&amp;bmUID=kHIaJgq&amp;productSizeSelected=0&amp;fit_type=
    Can you do shorts? The outfit on the model is cute. You can do a red belt or red converse (or loafers!) if you want him to have a pop of red too.
    Baby Boy

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • I think I am having an anxiety attack :(
    @tinyhumantoe are you okay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• dimples12 said:

Pokedot said:

dimples12 said:

I have $25 of Gymbucks and I cannot find one cute thing to buy Ethan on the whole damn site.  Maya has a few cute dresses from there that my mom bought her so I thought I would take the opportunity to get Ethan something complimentary for pictures.  Everything sucks.  Whah!  I want to spend my money!

I have $75 in Gumbucks but I'm feeling too guilty over last week's spending splurge to spend them. Anyone interested?

Is it so much off a purchase or $75 to use for free? I've never used their "money" before.

Yep, it's $75 to use like money.

@dimples12 I have been eyeing some of the spring line because it is all blue & gold. If you decide not to use them (or give them to Pokedot, let me know!

Okay, so from what i have read on my store receipt, it's up to $75 off $150 purchase = $75 cost. https://www.gymboree.com/our_company/help_template.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374306254365

It's a discount, not like Kohl's cash. :/ I wish! If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll PM you the code.
    Yeah, it's usually half off. $25 off $50, $50 off $100, etc.
  • @tinyhumantoe‌ - everything ok? Hope you're doing better.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• @tinyhumantoe, I assume your post was in relation to the presentation you mentioned earlier? How did it go? Are you feeling ok?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • dimples12 said:

I have $75 in Gumbucks but I'm feeling too guilty over last week's spending splurge to spend them. Anyone interested?

Is it so much off a purchase or $75 to use for free? I've never used their "money" before.

Yep, it's $75 to use like money.
    @dimples12 if no one was interested I'll take! Just let me know! Thanks! (Sorry this is late, I never got back on after I commented.)

• dimples12 said:
    I'll send you the code @pokedot as long as @Flamingemu‌ doesn't mind!
    Not at all!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"