Third-Party Reproduction

Anyone else experienced this?

morning, I am waiting till my RE's office opens to call in but I thought I would ask you all.
I had AF on January 1-3. Everything was normal. Then I noticed I was having a lot of discharge which I thought to be normal. Then this morning it looks as though I have started another period! I have never had 2 periods a month. Anyone have any clue what might be going on?
Thanks.

Re: Anyone else experienced this?

• So I just heard from the doc and he wants me to do a pregnancy test. He thinks I may be bleeding through ovulation and could be pregnant, could be ectopic, could be miscarriage or could be nothing ---- I think it could be that he has no idea!! Ha. So going to monitor this and take a test after work.
  • Took test which was negative. Still bleeding but now very dark. Going to monitor through the night and see if it lightens up. Just hoping that everything is ok. Thanks for listening
  • Loading the player...
  • I had that after my last (failed) cycle.  My nurse thought it was ovulation bleeding, but it turned into a full blown period exactly 2 weeks after my other period.  I've been a regular 29 days since.  Good luck!

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Thank ladies. I go tomorrow for ultrasound and blood work to see what is going on.
  • IRRIRR member
    GL @Thespis7.  Hope it turns out to be nothing but another AF.  I have had this happen a few times in the past couple of years.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• So after being poked and probed all day....... I am having a regular period along with a few added cysts. So I am on the road to iui #5!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"