Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I miscarried today.

I had been spotting blood since the Sunday before last. The doctor said it was normal and my appointment for dating and to hear the heart beat was tomorrow. I'm beyond hurt. I had two healthy, normal pregnancies before this one, so I never dreamed this would happen. Me and my husband had picked names. This would have been our first child together and the completion of our blended family. I've cried all day. I'm lost.....

Re: I miscarried today.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it doesn't seem like it now but it does get easier with time. Be kind to yourself and let yourself grieve. Like mistabinx said, we are here and we understand what you're going through

*hugs*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I am so sorry for your loss. My T&P's are with you.((Hugs))
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss. Keep your head up.
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• I hated to wake up this morning with no more life in my stomach. I just keep thinking what could I've have do to prevent it.
  • The baby tried to hold on. I would have heard it's heart beat today.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a very disorientating experience. Make sure you take time to grieve and lean on your H for support. We have all gone through this and are here for you too.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that there is nothing you could have done differently. It is not your fault. *hugs*
    Married 10.03.2014
    TTC the day we were married
    BFP October 2014 - Due 7/2/2015 - MMC discovered 12/1/2014 (D&C)
  • Thank you ladies. I cried till my eyes were swollen yesterday.
  • I'm so, so, sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to go through the depth of grief you must be experiencing. I pray that there would be good that comes out of this and overwhelming comfort will be yours. God bless.
    -ICanSpellThornwell-
  • Hey @tcann320‌ just checking in. I hope you're feeling a bit better *hugs*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @ Nikolie93 thanks for checking up on me. I go in and out of being up and down.
  • This evening while riding with the HB we just both broke down crying. Taking it one minute at a time. Thank you all for the kind words.
  • It's normal to have the up's and down's. The down's, although they may never go away completely, do end up getting less and less. 

I am sorry that you and YH broke down crying but it's good that you are grieving together. *hugs* 

• I'm so sorry for your loss <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"