Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First post..

For about four days now I have had heart palpitations and unable to catch my breath. I went to the er with a heart rate of 130 and all tests came back negative... Even the pregnancy test :( but that's okay. I just want to know if anyone had these problems while takin prenatals. I'm worried some components in it made my heart race.. I had been taking them for 2 weeks prior to this heart problem. I do have an appt with a heart dr Thursday.. Maybe he can tell what's going on.

Thanks,
Brittany. TTC(:

Re: First post..

• Options
    ^ lolz
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    rayschickyrayschicky member
    edited January 2015
    This is out of control. That was legitimately helpful - a direct quote of the guidelines we are supposed to be referencing.

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PismoDuo said:

• But please don't ask if we think you’re pregnant or post your pee stick -- these are other members just like you, not doctors. Each woman’s pregnancy is unique and while Bumpies have great info and emotional support, only your medical professionals can confirm a pregnancy or diagnose issues. 

To be fair, she actually asked if anyone had this experience while taking prenatals because she thought that some ingredient in them might be messing her up...

To the OP - I've had palpitations before, and it was stress that was seriously messing with me. Definitely see your doctor.

Sometimes if I don't drink enough water or eat when I take a PNV I get bad heartburn. If you aren't familiar with how heartburn feels you can definitely mistake for heart palpitations.
    Met 6/5/10, Married 11/11/11, TTC #1 -8/14
  • Options
    I would definitely recommend talking to your heart dr for advice since you already have one. GL and I hope you get that figured out soon.
    Dx: Me- Empty Sella Syndrome, Dh-None
    Clomid 50-100mg BFNs
    Clomid 150mg 2 follicles, BFP 7/4/15, EDD 3/12/16, CP 7/7/15
    Clomid 150mg, 2 follicles, IUI BFN
    Natural Cycle, BFP 12/28/15, EDD 9/3/16

• Options
    Well a least 2 or 3 people actually understood what I was trying to get at! I thought this was a post for moms and people TTC, not for people to bash others. But I definetly will not post again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"