October 2012 Moms

all the things tuesday

We are going swimming today! Yay!
My new tula gets in today! Super yay!
Tomorrow I am dropping A off with ILs and I am going to go spend a couple hours with my friend who just had a baby. Her husband has to go back to work tomorrow and she is terrified. More yay for baby squishes!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: all the things tuesday

• Sounds like a plan @CnAnA‌ !!

I am spending the day doing laundry, folding laundry, and getting E and I packed for our vacation. The apartment is a solid wreck and all I want to do is junk everything instead of cleaning so I can crochet.

Totally feasible, right?

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to bed at 9 last night. Emma woke up at 3 but went right back down. I took her for an extra day of daycare and planned to rest all day but my boss suggested I work half days instead of full days so I went in to work for a few hours instead. Then did some grocery shopping which is fine until I had to carry all the groceries in the house and up a flight of stairs [-X now I'm laying on the couch for an hour or 2 until I pick Emma up from school.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I thew away my kid's toy stroller and beach chair today. Well i made her do it. I was tripping over them while trying to do dishes. Told her multiple times to come get thrm. She replied "Nope. I jump." Gave her a couole extra chances. Same reply. So i walked her into the kitchen and made her toss them. Told her they're all gone forever and she doesn't get them back. She looked confused. She's gonna be pissed next time she wants to push her babies around.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @mambonumber5 that is so very much not bad parenting!  That is going pee, and your daughter falling asleep on her own.  A is 2 and she still occasionally whines herself to sleep.  She doesn't need me, she needs to be making noise.  No harm, no foul! 

Oct Angel Babies
  • I post on parenting. We have all left. People are being banned like crazy. Gbcb
  • Is @piffley ok? Whats going on? I sound so new

• What is going on over there?? And why is there a thread with 33k posts on it?!

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Im glad your still with us @piffley‌ >:D<

• @piffley‌ I am glad you are still here.
  • chricastchricast member
    edited January 2015
    I don't have the patience to go through pages of threads to figure out what happened. What the heck?
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Like, there's an o12 board over there?

The mod on my other BMB got banned, too, which was surprising to me, bc she is a good mod and not a shit stirrer at all. Just wtf to the whole thing.

Don't leave us, @piffley. Since you're still here, does that mean you are safe?
  • Well I want info about said secret other place. If I show up here and everyone is just gone I will be sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"