February 2014 Moms

Target PSA

I haven't read the randoms yet, so sorry if this has been mentioned already. In the Target sale today, there is a coupon for a free $25 gift card with diapers, wipes, training pants, or infant formula purchase of $100 or more. You can also text SAVE to 827438 and have the coupon delivered to your phone :) 

I get our regular diapers from Amazon, but I think I'm going to get a couple more cans of formula, some overnight diapers and wipes to get the gift card! I just saw a bunch of cute new clothes for DD yesterday! Or, you know, I could use the gift card on the new workout clothes I want for myself :P 
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Target PSA

• Good idea! I didn't think to go more than once. I have the coupon from the paper but I could text them to get the coupon on my phone, too!

• @Avswolf‌ can you pick up your formula at Target or is it coming from Amazon too?

• Loading the player...
  • @JoyBaby5‌ the coupon said in store only

• @lowea1‌ I'd definitely go back with your receipt and go to customer service. Did you try texting to get the coupon? Even if you don't have it but you know about it, they should help you figure it out. I just read the coupon and it definitely says in store only.

• Man! I just went to Costco on Thursday and got diapers wipes and formula :(( maybe ill go to target and get some back up supplies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"