Nurseries and Baby Gear

Pali Crib vs. Baby Dreams

Anyone have any experience with either? I was reading online and it seems like the biggest complaint with Pali is their awful customer service. Any pos or neg experience with either company?
_____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

Re: Pali Crib vs. Baby Dreams

• We have a pali crib and love it. We've only had it about a year, so I can't attest to the customer service, but we haven't had any problems so far. We were given an estimate of about 3 months for the furniture to arrive, but it came after 6 weeks. I did a lot of research before our purchase and found positive and negative things about all the different brands. For us it came down to finding one we liked that was sturdy and as environmentally friendly as possible. My husband is very particular about furniture, and even he was impressed by the quality of the crib/dresser.
  • We decided on a Pali crib for our baby. We had no issues with ordering and receiving the pieces. We decided after placing our original order to go ahead and order the bed rails for the future. Customer service was very helpful and we never had any communication problems.
    I work in customer service everyday and I believe you treat people as you want to be treated. Maybe people have service issues because of their attitudes. idk!
    We recommend Pali.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Pali crib and another one on the way. Never any cs issues or complications with furniture.
  • I am having bb in the next few weeks and decided on pali imperia. although i did have to wait "in line" while ordering over the phone they were courteous enough to come back and tell me it would be a longer wait. I got the crib and nightstands last week and they are exactly as i expected. no issues so no need to call back.
    overall a good experience
  • thanks girls... we are going to order thru a local furniture store, so i kinda figured they will be the ones i deal with if i  have any issues. But I was curious about real world experience.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• both have A ratings in the Baby Bargains book. Hm...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"