July 2013 Moms

I need a SPAMcation

Seriously. I have never needed a vacation this badly. At this point I would settle for a an hour to myself.
-Its too f-ing cold.
-After being so well yesterday, Charlie puked at dinner today, then begged for all the food.
-C has 1 canine just barely poking through, 2 more bulging.
-Pretty positive T is beginning to teeth too. How is he old enough for that???
-T is even more congested. lots of steam, vicks, suctioning, and not sleeping well.
-My MIL makes me crazy
-Its almost 1am, and T is still not down for the night. Not unusual.
-DH leaves in the morning for a business trip. To Costa Rica. I'm on my own until Saturday.
-Just found out that DH's "girlfriend" (not really, I can explain later) is the one taking him to the airport at 5 am.

I might need to learn to like coffee.
Married 6/18/11
BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I need a SPAMcation

• congrats @caffienerain btw!
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • >:D< @mrshudson618‌ I would love to join you on that vacation. An hour would be heavenly! Life has to calm down at some point, right? Right?!?
  • @mrshudson618‌ I hope you can get a break soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh we are up early. I decided that we are just going to Sunday school this week because it's too cold and there is too much to get done before Monday.

So... I guess 6:30 is as good a time as any to start laundry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • @rondokye‌ Molars were worse for P. The canines took longer, but didn't bother him as much.

@casey78‌ Bacon. Always go with bacon.
  • Anyone know of a way to watch NFL games online? I've done it in the past but can't find a link for today's Packer game.

• Sorry everyone. I shouldn't have made the spam my own personal pity party. I was just in a bad place last night.

>:D<
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • @KikiCohen‌ - so sorry to hear that! Hope everything's ok! Good luck @fabk‌ - hang in there.

imageimageimage

• @Stacey099‌ P does that with squirty bath toys lol Silly kids.
  • Made a fort on Jack's bed. They've been playing peacefully for a half hour. Win.

Love the smiles! And cute sheets!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"