September 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

What ever happened to this? Do we have any?

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I too have a flip phone. Well, sort of. It is not an iPhone or some other fancy phone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I brought children's Benadryl in case LO went ballistic on our flights. Ended up not using it.
    I did the same thing.... 

My confession is that I was supposed to hang out with my mom today for her birthday. I'm trying to get over a stupid sinus infection and feel like crap, so instead I pawned DD off on her and took a nap. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This past Wednesday was a bust. The whole section was out bc of sick kids....so I said mine was too and stayed home with her.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    The last two days, I have given DD the left over breakfast that DH didn't eat. Yesterday it was his oatmeal and today it was a bagel with peanut butter and jelly.

In my defense, I actually prepared breakfast for her today. But she wanted the bagel.
  • Options
    I ate Wendy's.  I'm trying to lose weight but after 4 days of no appetite and having the flu I only wanted Wendy's. 
  • Options
    My DD has been so bad lately always testing us, does not listen ever when we say no, and has been biting me often and hard. I know it's a phase and normal but I have no idea what else to do to get her to listen. Some days I just want to scream at her at the top of my lungs!
  • Options
    My DD has been so bad lately always testing us, does not listen ever when we say no, and has been biting me often and hard. I know it's a phase and normal but I have no idea what else to do to get her to listen. Some days I just want to scream at her at the top of my lungs!
    This
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"