July 2013 Moms

California mommas - Hollywood area

Hey!!!! @Chiboo9 helped me get together the Cali mommas...let's see -- @lelo2006 @mystererae @wifeyluvshubs @rmnam1 ? I'm sure I missed a bunch. Well, I'm going to be in the Hollywood area next week Wednesday and Thursday to film a show for the Hallmark Channel and award a prize. I'm not sure if my schedule will be too crazy with work but mayyybeee there's a chance to meet up? Just throwing it out there. And MAYBEEE ya'll can come on Prize Patrol and experience awarding a big check?!?!?!?! 

imageimageimage

Re: California mommas - Hollywood area

• What an exciting thing to come back to! We are all finally not sick. DH is out of town for work next week so I would have to bring DD to anything I did- but I'd love to meet up! If LOs are allowed count me in! (I doubt LOs are invited for awarding a check- but that would be soooo cool!) Was just thinking we needed another SoCal meet up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• HEYYYY @wifeyloveshubs --- i'm going to PM you

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Replayed!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• :cry: *sniffle* Jealous
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • XOXOXOXO @ashie624 - im sowwwyyyy

imageimageimage

• @ashie624 that was a wish you could meet up too love tit!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• ashie624ashie624 member
    edited January 2015

@ashie624 that was a wish you could meet up too love tit!

>:D< haha maybe someday. If @Dani428 brings me that check I could afford a trip there ;):p
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • @Dani428‌ could have met us when the prize patrol came to WI ;)
  • There was a PCH commercial on and I told DH we could go up to LA and maybe see a check giving out. He laughed and said, PCH is real and @dani428 is a man. He thinks every contest is rigged, he is such a spoiled sport. I guess it is a good thing he isn't a gambler but he doesn't believe in contest that people can get wealthy from.
    PS not that he thinks really thinks @Dani428‌ that was his joking response to PCH. I am sure you get asked if it is real all the time, right? Or is my DH a cynical ass?

• There was a PCH commercial on and I told DH we could go up to LA and maybe see a check giving out. He laughed and said, PCH is real and @dani428 is a man. He thinks every contest is rigged, he is such a spoiled sport. I guess it is a good thing he isn't a gambler but he doesn't believe in contest that people can get wealthy from. PS not that he thinks really thinks @Dani428‌ that was his joking response to PCH. I am sure you get asked if it is real all the time, right? Or is my DH a cynical ass?
    Jahaha cracking up over here!!! Yup get it all the time! If it was rigged my parents would be living in a mansion right now and so would I lol!!

imageimageimage

• How fun! What time are you thinking?? I could probably do dinner or maybe sneak away at lunchtime.
  • @blairwitch‌ =;

@mystererae‌ - woohoo I'll get your #

@Rmnam1‌ - lol! I'll PM you

imageimageimage

• @lelo2006 - it unfortunately depends on how fast we find the winner - but I'll probably be free from around 1:30/2 on Wednesday night. I can cancel the other plans I had for dinner Wednesday if dinner time works better for everyone. Thursday I probably won't have time for any meet ups wahhh. If anyone wants to come to a filming of a show on Thursday though let me know and I could probably get you in - hallmarks home and family show

imageimageimage

• Sending a group PM

imageimageimage

• :(( When do people in Atlanta win!?!? I wanna go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"