Houston Babies
Options

Baby Shower Venues in Houston

Does anyone recommend any baby shower venues in Houston? Small, nice and inexpensive would be ideal.

Re: Baby Shower Venues in Houston

• Options
    I'm not sure. I'm just having mine at my MIL's house.
  • Options
    nery022 did you ever find a place? I am looking for a place too. I really don't want to do a restaurant and I'm not planning a wedding so i don't want a huge ordeal. Just looking for space to accomdate 30-40 people comfortably and reasonable.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe a neighborhood community center? I think they are pretty cheap to rent, especially if someone you know lives in the neighborhood. 
  • Options
    I know I'm really late on this thread, but I had my shower at St. Andrews on Heights Blvd. It fits about 60 people comfortably and has a kitchen area. I think my mom paid 250 for the day.
  • Options
    Bayland Park Community Center has a $100 deposit and you get it back if you leave the room nice and clean (so it's basically free!). You get the room for the day (8am to 3:30pm; any time after that would bring the costs up). They have rooms to accommodate anywhere from 20 to 300 people, a full kitchen with four ovens and two stove tops, plus an ice machine. Not to mention there is also a huge park in case you have men and children attending who just can't stand to sit inside ;).

I know this is pretty late advice but just in case someone looks here in the future, there ya go!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies - I'm an event planner and just recently scoped out budget friendly locations for an upcoming Bridal shower at the end of this month. The most economical and flexible venue I found was Cafe Benedicte (right outside of Katy on I-10). Vanessa has been absolutely amazing and we have free reign to do whatever needs to be done as far as decor and set up is concerned. They have a private room that will seat 30 people comfortably. My second choice for the shower was the 1940 Terminial at Hobby Airport. They allow outside catering and have a number of room options (check out the Theater room). If you have any questions or need any help in your planning proceeded please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Aria@table12events.com. Happy planning!
  • Options
    check www.verandasevents.com or Instagram @verandasevents for intimate events