Cincinnati Babies

cloth diapering?

We're considering cloth diapering #2, just starting some research. Anyone use a local service or have and experience / opinions they'd like to share? Thanks!

Re: cloth diapering?

• We cloth diaper. I love it. I have no experience using a service, so I don't know if it is worth or if there even are any..

I would recommend trying a few different types to see what you like and then buying more. Wash routine is really important - I can share what we do if you are interested. Also, don't be afraid to buy used - you will save a lot and a lot of people decide to sell after not much use, so you are still getting good diapers!

I don't know if you SAH or LO goes to daycare, but that is another thing to consider. Daycares cannot wash the diaper out (if it is a center) so you would need to think about that.

We use GroVia, Bumgenius, and Flips and I love them all - for different reasons. For DH BG is easiest, where I like GroVia myself. It is a decent amount of work, but saves a lot of money and once you get in routine it is not bad. Solid food poops are no fun.

• I cloth diaper but I don't use a service. They can be pretty expensive and that defeats the whole saving money part of CDing.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"