July 2013 Moms

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I loved the academic portion of school & learning. High school & college were awesome for me socially, but middle school was awful.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I didn't shovel our walk or driveway this morning. I planned to come home and do it but I am exhausted and our civic made it out. I am pro-pedestrian and so I feel bad, but I need a rest and errands before daycare pickup.
  • @KittenD‌ that's just cruel. Who does something like that to someone?
  • @EagleWife‌ I have a feeling Pickle did that while living in the high rise ;)
  • @KittenD‌ : hugs. Why are kids so mean?! :(

We stress being kind & empathy in my house. I hope neither of my kids are mean. :broken_heart:

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• To the ladies who were bullied, what did your parents do or say? Did you tell them? I don't know what rage it would put me in if someone was cruel to my daughter...is there anything at home that makes it easier to deal with the hell at school? Hugs to all of you, I can't imagine.

NO confession yet, just happy to be back after the plague hit our house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• To the ladies who were bullied, what did your parents do or say? Did you tell them? I don't know what rage it would put me in if someone was cruel to my daughter...is there anything at home that makes it easier to deal with the hell at school? Hugs to all of you, I can't imagine. NO confession yet, just happy to be back after the plague hit our house.
    My Mom tried to help, but it involved calling the school. It's one thing to be bullied, but things get worse when they find out you tattle.

Most of my bullying started shortly after my Dad died, unfortunately. My relationship with my Mom was strained after that (long story there) so I stopped talking to her about it. 
  • :(@sparkymcgeee‌ and @ChrissieMeas‌ more huge hugs. >:D< I think about that part, moms trying help and things getting worse. Here's hoping for a kinder future and that our LO's never have to know what bullying is.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• KittenD said:

There's going to be a zero tolerance meanness policy in this house.. I am busting my everloving ass to create a gentle parenting environment especially because I was not raised in that environment at all. If he comes out of this gentle stuff putting trombone slide oil in the hood of a girl's jacket then pulling her hair till she yanks it up and gets FRIGGIN INDELLIBLE OIL in her already greasy mousy hair I will probably lose my shit.

Make sure he doesn't pour chocolate milk all over the head of someone he likes either.
  • Seriously that's just victim shaming and it's not okay. I think if it had been a woman principal it wouldn't have gone down that way. How is it a girls fault that she was picked up by force (cause you floated in the air??) and was held against her will to be felt up? The more I think about this the angrier I get. Kitten please feel free to PM his name. I will at least write an anonymous letter to him. Not okay.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Blargh. Bump posted before I got to tag everyone. Hugs @All of you! 1 thumb here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"