Ohio Babies

pediatricians?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Anyone have any recommendations for a pediatrician on the south side of Columbus? :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby June Bug is due June 5, 2015
[[Our first, our little surprise]]

Re: pediatricians?

• They are not on the south side, but I highly recommend Olentangy Pediatrics. I drive from southern Delaware- they are totally worth it!
  • Thank you! We are hoping to move closer to CBUS so that any decision will be an easier travel target. I'll definitely look them up!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • My sister in law and I both have Dr Koesters for our kids and my other sister in law has Dr Brown. Both are outstanding! They also do meet the dr nights, you can send them messages online/call any time and are such caring professionals. Let me know if you have any other questions :) good luck!
  • Thank you! Meet the Dr is an excellent idea.

I'm a FTM so any advice is helpful!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I had the same question, so I'm glad you posted this :). I found this website so it might help to start there then see who's covered by your insurance! I wanted a holistic doctor, but all I could find was one who charges a membership fee (???) and the other ones only accept special needs children. How do we pick when there's sooooo many doctors?!

https://www.10tv.com/content/sections/health/docs-rate-docs.html
  • @iheartpancake - Thank you! I often wonder the same thing with so many options. Holistic would be nice, I agree. Thank you so much for the link!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I second Olentangy Pediatrics, they are great physicians and a great practice! My son has been with Dr. Brown for a few years, and we are planning on sending this next babe to him too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"