Options

Kid's Valentines

Give me your ideas.  I'm thinking this because I am so not crafty:

Another great Valentine's Day gift idea for kids! #ValentinesDay #crafts

Re: Kid's Valentines

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    edited January 2015
    I think I am going to do a notepad and pencil. Any ideas on a cute tag? I was thinking use Write instead of Right but haven't thought of a cute saying I like.

Or maybe this tic tac toe game but I think Leo's class is too young for this.
    seven thirty three - - - a creative blog: Tic Tac Toe Valentine - Free Printable

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last one, lol. I have so many ideas pinned!
    printable paper airplane Valentine

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Ooh!  I love the paper airplane!
  • Options
    Maybe this tag?
    AH!  Writing utensil obsessed Marisa L O V E S this! I want to make them for everyone I don't hate at work!
    You know you want to make dozen for shitty cookies @MarisaKathleen

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    dimples12 said:

I like this for bubbles

I like that too and there are tons of cute, cheap, valentines bubbles on Oriental Trading Co.
  • Options
    I like this too. If I can make the free printable work, then it's a winner.
  • Options
    kelbel527 said:
    hmp1 said:
    I wonder how bad the other parents would hate me, lol.
    Valentines 32
    LOL!  "Santa" put one of these in Brody's stocking for Christmas.  We're insansely immature around here.  The boys think it's hilarious.
    MIL gave one to James last year or the year before. It is always good for a laugh :) I might get a few for James' core group of buddies and the neighborhood boys.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    Maybe this tag?
    This is much better than the "You've got the write stuff, baby" that I can't get out of my head! NKOTB for lyfe.
    That is all that popped into my head too!  NKOTB for lyfe!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I should ask daycare tomorrow if they do Valentines. I don't remember if they did last year. I think they had a party because I remember a sign up for stuff, but Aria wasn't going to be there.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    These are all super cute, so I kind of hope they do.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options

I like this too. If I can make the free printable work, then it's a winner.

Cute! Also, love the name Maeve!
  • Options
    I'm the worst mom ever and I have never sent W with anything.  I like the applesauce!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    The boys school is Jewish so they don't celebrate Valentine's day! At first I didn't like it, but now I am way too burnt out from the holidays, Keagans birthday and everything else I have going on to even think about it!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    RivaJam said:
    I think I'm going to do one of these this year:

Olaf Valentine Bag Topper - DIY Printable - INSTANT DOWNLOADValentine Frozen Olaf Treat Topper Snowman Instant Download - You Print - Digital
    I was thinking of doing this for school Valentines and then also using them for the few friends who will come to DS' bday party, since he wants a Frozen theme. Is that totally lame to not have two different ideas? It's different kids.

• Options
    RivaJam said:
    I think I'm going to do one of these this year:

Olaf Valentine Bag Topper - DIY Printable - INSTANT DOWNLOADValentine Frozen Olaf Treat Topper Snowman Instant Download - You Print - Digital
    I really love this idea and considered it myself, but I don't want to take the time to get it all together.  I have so much I need to do for Maya's birthday, I'm just going to go for something easy.  I want to see pics though if you do it, it looks so cute!
  • Options
    I like these:
    The Hansen Family: Easy peasy kids Valentine's Day treats: FREE PRINTABLES for glowsticks

• Options
    I will probably do this if I can find some cute bubbles:
    You Blow me Away Valentine 0 free printable tags - perfect for bubbles or a bag of bubble gum!

• Options
    Or I like this idea:
    Sip Sip Hooray Valentine’s Day Silly Straw Craft Idea - Free Printable - non candy Valentine's Day Idea!

• Options
    kdsmith43 said:
    I will probably do this if I can find some cute bubbles:
    You Blow me Away Valentine 0 free printable tags - perfect for bubbles or a bag of bubble gum!
    I got the Oriental Trading Co. catalog yesterday and there were 4 or 5 different cheap, cute options.
  • Options
    DS is obsessed with Star Wars lately - it will be his 6th Bday party theme (SIX???) so I'm totes stealing that Yoda valentine for his class, thank you!!!  Does Target really have glow sticks in their dollar bin?  If not I wonder if a party store or dollar tree would have them...

I did the goldfish thing for DS when he was in daycare and will probably recycle it for DD this year.  It's so easy and cute.

• Options
    @MommaP12 you might also check Michael's or another craft store.  That is where I got Luci's recently.  I need to bust out something awesome to make myself not feel like the worst daycare parent ever.....

Thanks for all of the ideas ladies!  Do you have to buy these templates or is there a way to just print one?

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    Thanks for the glow stick scoop ladies!  

• Options
    @MommaP12 you might also check Michael's or another craft store.  That is where I got Luci's recently.  I need to bust out something awesome to make myself not feel like the worst daycare parent ever.....

Thanks for all of the ideas ladies!  Do you have to buy these templates or is there a way to just print one?
    Some of them do and some of them don't.  I purposely chose one that has a free printable.  #lazy
  • Options
    MommaP12 said:

Thanks for the glow stick scoop ladies!  

I know Dollar Tree and Dollar General have them too :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    I will also be stealing the Star Wars idea. Jack watched the original with DH over Thanksgiving Break and it's been nothing but Yoda and Storm Troopers since. Oh, he'll be so excited to hand them out at preschool!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I will also be stealing the Star Wars idea. Jack watched the original with DH over Thanksgiving Break and it's been nothing but Yoda and Storm Troopers since. Oh, he'll be so excited to hand them out at preschool!
    @amandad715 my son is constantly battling with a light saber - he has several and got the Inquisitor Light saber for Christmas.  It's "super fun" ugh.  

• Options
    MommaP12 said:
    @amandad715 my son is constantly battling with a light saber - he has several and got the Inquisitor Light saber for Christmas.  It's "super fun" ugh.  
    Add Brody to the star wars fans.  Except he is adamant that it's called a "light saver."  We laugh at it every time.  

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"