August 2015 Moms

Tuesday symptoms and lack of symptoms 1/6/15

2»

Re: Tuesday symptoms and lack of symptoms 1/6/15

• Having dinner at Buca di Beppo before seeing Phantom on Broadway, and it seems I chose the appropriate bathroom stall because it had a sign about constipation. Which is me. All week. More pasta doesn't help.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Just when I thought I dodged the MS train I got all day nausea combined with the desire to eat ALL the time. My sense of smell finally kicked into overdrive and it's hard to smell everyone's lunch at work :( hoping this passes soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Smells. Tired. Mild nausea better than last week. Mild twingy cramps on left ovary area. Boobs still big but not too painful at all. Have second US this Friday at 7 weeks.
    TTC#1 since Aug 2013, I'm 37, DH 41.  
    Maya Arvigo Abdominal massage (daily self care), plus TTC meditations.
    I'm very sensitive to diet (gluten, avoid processed foods) and environment. Have a history of inflammation and tendinitis before going off gluten in 2009.  
    July 2014 - RE Visit #1: Eggs look good, Endometrioma on R ovary, HSG showed blocked R tube close to ovary. DH SA normal 
    DX: Endometriosis probably the IF cause and gunking up tubes.  Since egg reserve is high, RE says I can wait a couple months and then get laproscopic surgery to remove endo & clear tube.  If that doesn't help then move to IVF. 
    Dec 2014 - Saw new RE - does not recommend surgery on tube as it isn't likely to help.  Doubts I have endometriosis.  My endometrioma shrunk to neglible size (yay!) 
    Seriously considering IVF in March/April
    12/17/14 - Natural BFP! 
  • I thought I was going to lose it at work today but I ended up being okay...just very sick feeling and having a ton of trouble sleeping!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• No morning sickness (thank God!), but I have been cramping a bit the last few days and extremely tired! Not sleepy...just tired...I want to lay in bed all day and do nothing! Ha not happening though with the kids home!
  • Just lots of cramping today! I'll take that over MS. 
  • Crampy in ovary region todat, sore boobs. Reading all of this makes me feel so much better though. Even though it doesn't feel like period cramps, and I have seen a heartbeat, as soon as I came home today I popped on here to make sure it's normal. Having another appt tomorrow afternoon, I am 8 weeks along
  • I am hungry and feel like throwing up at the same time. I have cramps off and on. Today was a total bummer.
  • @ABvintage‌ I've been waiting for someone to say they have greasy roots! I have curly hair so I rarely shampoo.. Maybe 2 times a week if I have events to go to. Now I could honestly wash it everyday . And of course I just dyed it this awesome copper color in the fall which I'm a perfect candidate for since I never wash . It is definitely hormone related. I am 8 weeks 1 day today and I have seen a bit improvement in the last two days , maybe things are leveling out? My dry shampoo did nothing for me either btw !
  • @mrstoney10‌ @ABvintage‌ my heart feels like it will explode sometimes. It beats so strong . I asked my doctor last week and he said to take my pulse during those times and as long as its a regular pattern it's fine.
  • I am exhausted and my lower back hurts. I am 10 weeks and 1 day today and I also feel the mild pain in my hips. I've had that off and on for a couple weeks. I think it's round ligament pain? My nausea has gotten a lot better and I haven't had too many food aversions, thank goodness. I can eat breakfast and lunch but the past few days I haven't felt like eating dinner. I've eaten mozzarella cheesesticks for dinner for the past 3 nights. That's all I've felt like eating.
  • This is that bathroom picture, by the way. Had no service to post it before. Also, I couldn't do a cartwheel to save my life.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"