Cincinnati Babies

Crock-pot Recipes

Ok, so going off the other thread for healthy living.  Let's all throw some crock-pot recipes out there, healthy or not.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Crock-pot Recipes

• Wow yum! I don't think have the patience for that (guess I'm kinda add). But I'm going to keep the recipe in case I ever get adventurous. Thanks for sharing!
  • Below is a recipe we just made yesterday. And it was DE-LISH! No joke. We added some chicken and shredded it and used o'brien potatoes instead of hashbrowns. We also just cooked on low all day then I added the cream cheese and milk when I got home from work instead of the cooking high for an hour then low, blah blah blah. It was soooo good. DH and I both loved it!

Crockpot Potato Soup for Weight Watchers

Makes 8-10 cup servings
    WW Pts+: 3.5 per cup...

Ingredients:
    1 26-30 ounce bag frozen hash browns (plain)
    2 14 ounce cans non-fat chicken broth
    1 10-3/4 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
    1/4 cup chopped onion
    1/4 tsp pepper
    1 - 8 ounce pkg lowfat (1/3 less fat) cream cheese
    1 cup fat free milk

Directions:

Add first 5 ingredients to crockpot and cook on high for an hour
    Stir and then turn to low for another hour.
    Add cream cheese, and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into mixture.
    Add milk and cook 10 - 15 minutes longer.

Optional: Garnish with chopped green onion and bacon bits. (Add 1 pt for garnish)
    Variation: Use frozen Country potatoes or Potatoes O'Brien in place of the hash browns.
    See More

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use my KAM to shred meat. With the paddle.

Here are some crockpot recipes from my blog: https://www.beantownbaker.com/tag/crockpot 

My favorite soup can be made in a crockpot too. Although I make double batches at a time in my roasting pan over 2 burners on the stove. It freezes and reheats really well: https://www.beantownbaker.com/2014/02/quinoa-kale-and-chicken-soup.html
    Beantown Baker, my baking blog

BabyFruit Ticker
  • https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/06/slow-cooker-chicken-cordon-bleu-recipe.html This is awesome! And,really any recipe I've tried from this blog has never disappointed. Try out the honey lime chicken enchiladas too....so good!!!!
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @purduejen and @wa1215 thanks for sharing the recipes! One of these days I'll actually plan ahead and try some!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"