Chit Chat
Options

Hormones talking or just me being petty? warning LONG

becnicole0210becnicole0210 member
edited January 2015 in Chit Chat
My fiancee and I have been engaged for 5 years. We have one child 4years old and our second will be here in march. We have been engaged for so long and we never had any set plans for a wedding so time just started going by without the wedding planning or anything.. Now that I'm pregnant with #2 I've been having wedding blues... I want to get married soon. After the baby's born but not right away. Then last week on Christmas day my fiancées brother proposed to his girlfriend of one year. Today she was talking about them having their wedding in 6-7 months. I feel totally jealous and sad. I have been with my fiancee for 7 years and were still not married. Then today my DF says jokingly well were not getting married for a couple of years, I have to build a race car first. Hearing that totally crushed my feelings. I would like to get married before my BIL and his GF but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. Sorry I guess I'm just ranting...

Re: Hormones talking or just me being petty? warning LONG

• Options
    I hate to put it like this but it sounds like you slacked on making the plans and now that someone else has set their plans in motion your feeling 'jealous'.. don't make this a competition about who should be married first I mean your fiancée did ask you and you both just let time pass so if your feeling that bad about it then do it!.. go get married! elope or have a backyard wedding whatever just make it your own and don't compare it to your brother/sister in laws plans ..as for him joking that it wont happen in a while because he has to build a race car first then just joke back with him about a quicky wedding or whatever you want!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"