May 2012 Moms
Options

But seriously though,

I brought home a foster cat a few weeks ago with her 6 little babies, and I think she's pregnant again. She came to us a month ago and her babies were like 2 weeks old so if she got pregnant shortly after birth before coming in we wouldn't have caught it until about now. So many moms around me having babies right now. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: But seriously though,

• Options
    Oh my goodness, that's going to be a whole lot of kitties! Good luck with them. Hope you find loving homes for them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Luckily the other babies should be able to go back to the shelter before she gives birth. That we they aren't ALL in the house at once. But they are friggen cute though.

cats.jpg 146.4K
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They're adorable! It's so funny, I love cats but never wanted to actually own one. I truly believe that this will be the one animal Sophia begs to have when she is older.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is a lot of adorable Kitties! Dh found an emaciated kitty in our bushes just after Thanksgiving. I'm happy to report she survived and has gained 3 lbs, she started out at 6. She still doesn't like lo, but is starting to explore the house rather than hiding in the basement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"