Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Play yard - 4moms Breeze/Nuna Sena/ any others?

I went to start my registry this past week and took my husband.  I had been looking at items that we needed to look at in store and they had the 4moms Breeze  on display for you to see how easy it was to put together and collapse.  My husband loves the functionality and is willing to pay the extra money for it.  After doing some more research once we got home, I found the Nuna Sena and it's pretty much the exact same except $100 cheaper.  The only problem is it is much harder to find, but not impossible.  Does anyone know of any other play yards that are as easy to assemble and disassemble as the 4moms Breeze?  Money is not an object so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Play yard - 4moms Breeze/Nuna Sena/ any others?

• Options
    4moms and the Nuna are the only products we found that have such a convenient folding mechanism. Ultimately, we decided against both however. We had no intention of using it as a portable playard or as a PNP. It was strictly for use in our great room as a safe place for baby if we had to step out or were busy cooking dinner. Portability not being an issue, we went with the Joovy Room 2 which was the most spacious playard I could find. Worked out perfectly.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Options
    Btw, Nordstrom carried the Nuna Sena last time I looked. If you haven't, that could be a resource.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love our breeze, it is heavier then other pack and plays though so keep that in mind if you will be travelling with it.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    For those who own the breeze, if it is heavier, is it also compacter or larger than others folded up?
  • Options
    We just ordered the Lotus Everywhere travel crib. It gets great Amazon reviews, and the fact you can carry it on a plane sold us. We don't have it yet, so I can't vouch for its awesomeness.
  • Options
    Okay, we now have the Lotus travel crib. It is AWESOME. It sets up in well under a minute, and packs back into its bag in about 2 minutes. And both my kiddos (2.5 yo and 8 mo old) both love it. And even very tall 2.5 yo fits well for a nap. Our biggest problem is they fight over it so we may need to order a second one.
  • Options
    I have the Lotus everywhere crib. Its the best play pen ever! My sister was so jealous that she didn't get one when she had her kids!
    It sets up so fast, super light, compact and opens to a fairly good size.
    My DD has amazing sleeps (sleeps all night in there when we are traveling) or away from home.
    Highly recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"