June 2013 Moms

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Whoopsies ladies, completely dropped the ball on this one last week.  Buuuut nobody complained, so I'm guessing you all don't mind too much ;-)

Last week:

This week:

Goal:

Do you make New Year Resolutions?  If so, any getting healthy related ones to share?

We'll start a new leader board next week, and since I missed last week, I'll just tag our usual suspects ;-)

@ItsStackie
@Lizzybizzy80
@megaroo64
@megs85
@phishgirl29
@Pitchslap
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• I noticed there was no check in last week but I guessed that you told us there wouldn't be and I didn't read all the words!

Last week:  T25 and 10,000 steps minimum each day on my Fitbit. 

This week: Same.  

Goal:  Tone up!

Do you make New Year Resolutions?  If so, any getting healthy related ones to share?  Goal is the same as last year.  Get skinny until I get pregnant.  

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I did notice there was no check in- but not until Friday! Holidays were too crazy!

Last week- a little rough. I have an old knee injury and my knee kinda got inflamed so I had to take some runs off. But I ran again Sunday and felt decent.

This week- runs planned for Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. If i don't plan them- they don't happen! Also added so light weights on off days. Thinking about adding some yoga too- something for flexibility. Anyone know of a good video or app or something for that?

Goals- lose weight and tone up.

New Years resolution- usually, I don't really do one. Just going to stick with my normal goals :)

image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Last week I was very, very bad early in the week and very, very good starting on Christmas. I ran 6 miles on Saturday and got so nauseous afterwards that I had to lie down in the fetal position with some G-2.

This week, more running/walking. I ordered a low carb meal plan that I've tried before and liked. DH is on board too which helps tremendously. NYE dinner will be a cheat meal. I'm going to bring some chews and salt packets on my next long run.

Goal: I'm going to break up the goals so it doesn't feel so overwhelming. Right now I just want to get under 200 lbs and run 8 miles.

I want to get to my goal weight and run a half marathon this year.

• Can I come play? I spent most of this pregnancy drinking soda and making way too many Starbucks and mcdonalds stops, so I need to switch back to healthier habits ASAP!

This week I'm focusing on beverages. No more than 1 calorie-containing beverage per day (I don't do diet anything, so everything else is just water or tea). I would like to go for walks with the kids, but the cold weather is too convenient an excuse.

Overall goal is to get back into healthy eating habits and get some sort of exercise. I'd like to be within spitting distance of pre-pregnancy weight by summer.

I don't do new year's resolutions. I take basically everything a day at a time.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"