October 2012 Moms

Monday!

I'm home with the kiddos this week. What are you all up to?

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

Re: Monday!

• I need to return some things to the mall but every time I take both kids by myself, I say I'll never do it again...

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• @NeedUtonite‌ , I'm jealous.

DC is closed all week, so I'm home with both girls. C is a monkey. The plan for today is going to Woodmans for a super mega grocery shop. Tonight H and I are going to get new phones. In other words, today I am spending a ton of money doing things that suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still deciding if I like the fitbit flex @Hismom12‌. When I run, it sometimes stops logging what I'm doing/freezes. I always check where my distance is before and after I run and sometimes it stops up for a full mile and I have to add it in manually. It really ticks me off. But does it make me move more? Absolutely. I like that it syncs with myfitnesspal. Have I lost any weight since 12/9 when I got it? No. But that's my own fault for not following my diet. I recommitted today and I think it will keep me on track moving forward.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• We went to Michael's to look at pre-lit trees, except they took all that stuff down. So no new tree I guess. Then we did a Target run to return gifts we already had and bought one new one to replace what we returned and some groceries. Currently doing 3 loads of laundry from our trip.

I slept well last night but I'm still exhausted from the drive and lack of sleep at my parents' house. I'm also still fighting off a cold I've had the past week and my head is pounding. It's wet outside and I just want to snuggle my buddies today. I know DS1 wants to make a disaster of all the new toys though. Maybe he can do that and I can snuggle with the dog while E naps.

• I have to work Monday and Tuesday but it is so slow here that I'm not sure I will make it both days. I have already done a little online shopping with some of the giftcards I got for christmas so I'm excited for my purchases to come in.

I have Friday off as well and I think I am going to send Wesley to daycare and I am going to have a pedicure and maybe see a movie. 

• I miss school for my kids. It's only Monday of our second week off. Blech. I at least had DH all last week and we were busy while we were away but we have nothing going on this week. And because all our colds are lingering (and mine seems worse!), it's not like we can really see friends :(

• The office is closed this week so just me and the little girls all week. With all the Christmas parties we are SERIOUSLY off schedule. You guys might freak out if you knew how messed up we are! Two nights in a row we went to bed at midnight and woke up at 10 a.m., and naps have been happening from about 3 to 5 p.m. which is sort of odd for us. I'm half way trying to get back on track before the nanny returns.

I went to town specifically to get some soap making supplies, a kitchen scale and stick blender. After dragging the girls through three different stores, I just gave up. This particular town refuses to get a walmart, but sometimes ya just need a walmart! I should have went to a different town.

Question for those of you living in the 'burbs or small towns.... Do you say you need to "go to town" when you go to the store or out to eat? Or is this just what people say who live in the middle of nowhere? Just curious!

• @BabyCarryingVessel‌ i grew up 10 miles past the city limit sign. My husband makes fun of me because now, at the age of 30 and literally in the middle of the largest city in Alaska, I tell him we need to go into town. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Just saw into the woods. Go see it. Chris Pine stole the show. Even my hubs agreed he needed to be in more scenes.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I find it highly amusing that the one night Husband is in the living room with me and A is thr one night he starts asking her if she's ready for bed at 6:45. He is usually in our room doing homework on the computer while asking me to keep her up till at least 7:30 so she doesn't wake him up too early in the mornings. (He gets up with her.) But yeah, tonight he was all "wow, she's really cranky. We should start bedtime soon."

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"