June 2013 Moms

Auld Lang Spam!

Re: Auld Lang Spam!

• I know I don't post often in spam, but I have a question I hope you guys can help me with. I'm going out to dinner in the city tomorrow night with DH and getting my makeup done at Sephora first, since I have a gift card. I have to spend $50 on products, but do I tip the makeup artist? I'm reading yes and no on the Internet.

Should I tip? Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lioness13lioness13 member
    edited December 2014
    GracieL79 said:

I know I don't post often in spam, but I have a question I hope you guys can help me with. I'm going out to dinner in the city tomorrow night with DH and getting my makeup done at Sephora first, since I have a gift card. I have to spend $50 on products, but do I tip the makeup artist? I'm reading yes and no on the Internet.

Should I tip? Thanks!!

I would not.

PS- and why don't you post in spam often?
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • kames12 said:

Gilmore Girl fans: I just saw an article from tvline.com that Edward Herrmann who played Richard Gilmore passed away. 

I just seen this too, so sad, I liked him
  • daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited December 2014
    Is anyone else watching this Canada vs US game? I'm on the edge of my seat!
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Thank you @42Butterflies‌

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I suck at sports trivia

• Sitting here playing with A while H takes a "power nap" so he can stay up till midnight...really dude?!??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @megsw85‌ - that ever is one of my favorites!!! Enjoy!! ;)
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • I don't give Philadelphia enough credit, I should've picked it like five times now.

• Same as my sn here, I'm out of lives too :)

• That's a good idea @megaroo64‌ I literally chuckled out loud when I saw him and or course immediately grabbed my phone for the photo op!

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Every pedi appt seems to jinx us with A's sleeping. She usually STTN but for the past two nights has been up at 2 or 3 am crying. Never fails her sleep is crap after these appts when I say that she sleeps good. Im afraid to go in there and restart the crappy nights we used to have like this....sleep baby sleep I just went to bed 2 hrs ago
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"