New Jersey Babies
Options

Central NJ - Ob or Midwife Recommendation Princeton or Capital Health

Hi Central NJ Ladies --

My doctor stopped delivering babies a year ago, so I'm looking for an Ob/midwife in the Princeton area.  I've heard good things about both Capital Health Hopewell and Princeton, and am open to either (both 15 minutes away).  I've heard mixed reviews on the midwives at DelVal and Lawrence -- that it is highly dependent on who you get, and they are both super busy practices, especially now that RWJ has closed.  Does anyone have any recent experience with them?  I'd prefer a midwife but am open to doctors who support natural deliveries. Any reccomendations on that front?  I've heard good things about Princeton Ob/gyn and Princeton Medical group, but don't have information on how supportive they are of going natural.  Any info would be helpful!

Re: Central NJ - Ob or Midwife Recommendation Princeton or Capital Health

• Options
    I delivered with the midwives at del val in August. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely choose them again.
  • Options
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you have any specific questions about the midwives or the practice feel free to PM me!
  • Options
    I'm a patient at Princeton OBGYN and although I haven't talked to them about birthing plans, I've read that they try to stay away from c-sections if possible. I can't remember if they have a midwife on staff, but I'm happy with them so far. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"