November 2013 Moms
Options

Is anyone trying to lose their pregnancy weight?

Princess_LilyPrincess_Lily member
edited December 2014 in November 2013 Moms
I am, my weekly check-in group is no longer available due to inactivity
:(

Maybw we can start something here? WDYT?
photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Is anyone trying to lose their pregnancy weight?

• Options

I lost my pregnancy weight, some other fat found me though. Damn food and laziness.

This is me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lost the weight but I feel it coming back as I am weaning. Oh yeah and I just ate a bagel sandwich and a donut so there's that. I'm interested in joining.
  • Options

I lost my pregnancy weight, some other fat found me though. Damn food and laziness.

Yes. Identical same.
  • Options
    I've lost the baby weight and then some.  But I do need to hit the gym before we have another one.  I dread lunch lady arms, and my biceps are losing their tone.  You would think carrying around a 21 pound weight all day and night would help, but not so much.  I'd be down for a check in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm down. I want to lose some weight before we start TTC.

• Options
    I've lost all my baby weight plus about 4 pounds. I have not lost the flab. Count me in.
  • Options
    I'm down for a place to check in/ support each other, my diet lately has resembled that of buddy the elf!
  • Options
    oh oh oh!  me me me!!!

Every time I tried to lose weight, my milk supply crashed!  Now that I'm not pumping and DD is down to 2 nursing sessions a day (and those mostly for comfort), I feel comfortable really getting in there and working out again!

I know there are lots of check-ins other places, but I know you guys and would love to do one here!  It doesn't necessarily have to be for losing weight - it can be working out, eating right, or whatever you feel you need to focus on most!

• Options
    *raises hand* I'm in for sure! How can I show my face at the N13 bikini luau if I'm not in tip top shape? We're having one of those, right?
    EL. OH. EL.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    Oh lord am I trying to lose my pregnancy weight!  It's not even funny....
  • Options
    I am not trying to Spam AT ALL but I don't know if any of you ladies are into the protein shake/meal program type of things. I have tried a few and failed/hated them but recently my husband and I found a 30 day nutritional program that has worked for both of us and we actually enjoy it! Plus the product tastes really good IMO. Im down 12 lbs from pre pregnancy weight and hubby is down 20 since Sept. (we are just maintaining now and trying to tone up!) If you are FB friends with me you have probably seen me talk about it. If you want to know more you can PM me...
    Again I am totally not trying to sell ya'll on it, but when people bring up weight loss I recommend it just because it has worked well for me and some of my friends and family as a jump start! :-)
  • Options
    I'm in.    I have no willpower and like chocolate way too much.  I'm going to Florida in April.  I'm not getting into a bathing suit (hell no!) but I would like to fit into my pre pregnancy jeans for sure.  I strongly dislike the way I look but can't stop eating!  help!
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"