July 2013 Moms
Options

Merry Spammas!

Re: Merry Spammas!

• Options
    I really need some coffee but they have nothing. This town is so small that nothing is even open to get some. Argh! ~O)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!

Santa came early today, we've been playing and having fun. Ian slept all night long, it was a Christmas miracle! Made a big batch of matzo eggs and now we are just chilling while the kids play. I think my brother is coming over soon.

@jemasa33‌ Your Grandma is so cute, enjoy your time with her!

@cuterusaurus‌ Hang in there >:D<
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kaylakim said:

I really need some coffee but they have nothing. This town is so small that nothing is even open to get some. Argh! ~O)

No booze or coffee? Bleak. All my sorries.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    Cfreymc said:
    Not even a gas station for some Maxwell House?
    Gah! No! The gas station is only doing pay at the pump gas today... not open. Guess I'll have wine to make up for it tonight when we get home!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kaylakim said:

Cfreymc said:

kaylakim said:

Not even a gas station for some Maxwell House?

Gah! No! The gas station is only doing pay at the pump gas today... not open. Guess I'll have wine to make up for it tonight when we get home!

I always pack some folders instant coffee because I'm an addict. :P

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @PrimRoseMama‌ Great Idea! I'll be stocking up to bring some next time we come here.

• Options
    Asked the ILs not to bring the dogs. MIL threw a fit and refused to come to Christmas Eve.

Guess who showed up with the fucking dogs today?

MIL says she couldn't leave them crated all day today. Those fucking rats are crated every week day...

She is a cunt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mamasighs said:

@Stina2012‌ do you have a yard where the dogs can go?

We do but it's not fenced in. They put them on leashes in the house after they ran off. They don't want to watch them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The excitement of these kiddos on Christmas morning. Best Ever. :x

Agreed! DS and DD have been so much fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"