Trying to Get Pregnant

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Lay it all out there! What/who is being a twatwaffle today?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Everyone in the mall today- including myself. My father loves doing his Christmas shopping as close to Christmas as possible to "people watch". Love him for this, but he drags me along with him. I love how excited he gets, but I hate how crazy the mall is!

• That one who's claiming to be a mod and calling everyone bitches is a twatwaffle. I can say that right? I didn't mention any names.
    I think you're safe! I have a feeling they will be back, unless they officially get deleted/banned.
  • Loading the player...
  • wvarnwvarn member
    edited December 2014
    My bosses today. They had a nurse manager meeting scheduled yesterday at the end of my 12 hour shift and my 7 th shift in a row. I stayed for it. They canceled it after making me wait over an hour. So 10 pm last night I get email it is rescheduled for 830 am this morning. Get there wait an hour for CNO to show up. Guess what? She cancels again. So I only had one day off and they have wasted my time for 2 mornings strait. I also have to work again tonight.

Edited to try to fix spelling damn ipad messing with me. 
  • Sorry for your CD1 @icaughtfire‌ :(
  • edited December 2014
    Sorry about CD1 @icaughtfire . My ute was a war zone at CD1 for me this month as well. I'm glad it's finally over. 

I can be really petty and say that my step MIL is a twatwaffle because I think she is intentionally ignoring myself and DH this season. All communication has been through DH's dad about plans for Christmas and we find out last minute that they are going out of town and not spending it with anyone. So we send them a Christmas card and letter. She sends one to my parents but not us. We ask what they want for Christmas, no answer. FIL finally comes back and says that Step MIL wants new luggage....sorry I don't have $500 to throw at new luggage for her. I don't know what's her freaking deal. She has been upset with DH since we got married last year about the fact that his mother was at the wedding and DH was excited that she actually showed up. I'm sorry but it's her son's wedding, if she said she was coming then that's what would be expected.This lady is acting like a child and I'm so over it.

ETA: spelling

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry about CD1 @icaughtfire . My ute was a war zone at CD1 for me this month as well. I'm glad it's finally over. 

I can be really petty and say that my step MIL is a twatwaffle because I think she is intentionally ignoring myself and DH this season. All communication has been through DH's dad about plans for Christmas and we find out last minute that they are going out of town and not spending it with anyone. So we send them a Christmas card and letter. She sends one to my parents but not us. We ask what they want for Christmas, no answer. FIL finally comes back and says that Step MIL wants new luggage....sorry I don't have $500 to through at new luggage for her. I don't know what's her freaking deal. She has been upset with DH since we got married last year about the fact that his mother was at the wedding and DH was excited that she actually showed up. I'm sorry but it's her son's wedding, if she said she was coming then that's what would be expected.This lady is acting like a child and I'm so over it.
    I feel your pain! My MIL and FIL cause so much unnecessary drama and stress, especially around the holidays!! We also deal with bullshit because his family hates my family.. apparently my husband prefers my family over his... or this is how they feel because we chose to live in the city where my family is.

It can be exhausting dealing with family drama, especially when you bend over backwards to make EVERYONE else happy.
  • Sorry about CD1 @icaughtfire . My ute was a war zone at CD1 for me this month as well. I'm glad it's finally over. 

I can be really petty and say that my step MIL is a twatwaffle because I think she is intentionally ignoring myself and DH this season. All communication has been through DH's dad about plans for Christmas and we find out last minute that they are going out of town and not spending it with anyone. So we send them a Christmas card and letter. She sends one to my parents but not us. We ask what they want for Christmas, no answer. FIL finally comes back and says that Step MIL wants new luggage....sorry I don't have $500 to through at new luggage for her. I don't know what's her freaking deal. She has been upset with DH since we got married last year about the fact that his mother was at the wedding and DH was excited that she actually showed up. I'm sorry but it's her son's wedding, if she said she was coming then that's what would be expected.This lady is acting like a child and I'm so over it.
    I have MIL and step MIL also. We eloped because we were concerned with WWIII breaking out if we got them together. 
  • wvarn said:
    Sorry about CD1 @icaughtfire . My ute was a war zone at CD1 for me this month as well. I'm glad it's finally over. 

I have MIL and step MIL also. We eloped because we were concerned with WWIII breaking out if we got them together. 
    Ah, we should have done this!
  • wvarn said:

Yea we thought that would happen at ours. We were so nervous that we were going to have a horrible wedding because fights would be breaking out between Step MIL and MIL. Luckily, MIL showed up to the rehearsal dinner the night before and got all the nervous/catty looks between her and my step MIL out before the wedding. Step MIL was furious because she felt she wasn't recognized enough over MIL. It's super petty and annoying and I'm pissed she is still fuming over it a year later.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am my own self a twatwaffle. Breakfast today and yesterday consisted of the Oreo cheesecake balls in my fridge. There goes the training Ive done earlier this week... @wvarn‌ I wouldve flipped my shit if I were you (on the inside - I'm way to non-confrontational to actually flip my shit LOL) boerns for all the CD1s :(

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• I am my own self a twatwaffle. Breakfast today and yesterday consisted of the Oreo cheesecake balls in my fridge. There goes the training Ive done earlier this week... @wvarn‌ I wouldve flipped my shit if I were you (on the inside - I'm way to non-confrontational to actually flip my shit LOL) boerns for all the CD1s :(
    That does sound amazing though! At least you have the day to burn off the calories?? Haha!
  • @TheSleepingCat‌ that made me laugh, I have a dog like that kicks me all morning not allowing me just 15 more minutes. Follows me around the house so close if I'm not careful when I turn around in the kitchen I could trip over her, can't pee alone and now that I'm up, guess where the little twatwaffle is...yup in my bed snoring away. Lol
  • MyshMysh member
    edited December 2014
    Congrats @littleliverpill!

My twatwaffle is BCP. I hate it and I'm ready to be off it and get this cycle moving! 

ETA: Also, my neighbor. Your dog is loud and annoying. It is also cold. LET HIM INSIDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I'm about to call animal control for the poor guy so he can be warm again. 
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Thank God it's Tuesday. I need this. 

My niece (2.5) had to go to the hospital last night for a high fever. My mom called this morning to tell me all is well, the fever is down and she's coming home later today. Great news!

Then I see FB. My sister put 5 pictures of my poor niece on the stretcher, being loaded into the ambulance (she had to be transferred to a different hospital with a peds ER), and a close-up of her face looking feverish and miserable. She only did this to get attention for herself and it is disgusting. 

imageimageimage
  • @Salsera29‌ wow that is pretty cheesy. I have a family member like that as well and the whole AW/drama queen bit gets old pretty fast. Thanks @MarathonMomma1611‌ - that is a positive view. Maybe I'll try to set up a workout date for tonight lol

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Mysh said:
    Congrats @littleliverpill!

My twatwaffle is BCP. I hate it and I'm ready to be off it and get this cycle moving! 

ETA: Also, my neighbor. Your dog is loud and annoying. It is also cold. LET HIM INSIDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I'm about to call animal control for the poor guy so he can be warm again. 
    I hate this too @mysh. Where I live, if they have water and shelter, you can keep them outside, even if it's cold. If it is really cold, and they are a short haired breed, animal control may be able to do something about it, but the laws are different in every city/state. 
    He is some kind of brindle pit-bull type pup. So I know he must be cold. He is super sweet and loves their children, but I hate seeing him outside in this weather. MH went and talked to them once because he barks constantly (pretty sure because he is miserable) and they brought him in for a little while.
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Today it is my freshly bathed Yorkie that decided it would be a great idea to dig a hole in the back yard and go for an adventure in the neighborhood! What a muddy mess! The weather is coming in a close second since I have some last minute errands to run and people here cannot drive when it's raining.
    Married June 2013
    TTC #1 -February 2015
  • Amen @risscabobs‌! I scrapped my post it list and replaced it with a list of people I do like. Much easier that way.

Influenza is a twatwaffle. Dh has it, dd has it, and I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Also, I may be feeling the effects of the insane amounts of tameles I ate this weekend.

No twatwaffles yet today. Just wanted to say, you are echoing my IRL friend. Are you her? :-)
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • I just want to bitch about this yucky wether in FL! My husband and I were looking forward to cooler temperatures on our US vacations but instead it's hot and muggy. I want to wear boots and sweaters. Boohoo....

@icaughtfire‌ sorry for the CD1

Sorry to the ladies with all of the family drama. Ugh...sounds awful.
    You are in the wrong state for that....come to Wisconsin where we have snow.
    Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• Amen @risscabobs‌! I scrapped my post it list and replaced it with a list of people I do like. Much easier that way.

Influenza is a twatwaffle. Dh has it, dd has it, and I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Also, I may be feeling the effects of the insane amounts of tameles I ate this weekend.

No twatwaffles yet today. Just wanted to say, you are echoing my IRL friend. Are you her? :-)
    Omfg I hope so. Pm in 2min.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

How do I get to PMs on mobile?
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)

How do I get to PMs on mobile?
    Go to community and on the bottom itll say "go to my inbox"
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

• This seems as good a place as any... WTF does WK mean? As in "There is a lot of WKing on this thread"?

Thanks.

And in the spirit of twatwafflage.... Twatwaffle coworker who is currently in the office on the slowest day of the year with the FLU. Dude. STAY HOME. 
    Formerly known as the ever un-taggable Bridal-Smash.

PCOS Diagnosis: December, 2011 
    Going off BCP: January 2015
    Actively Trying for First: February 2015
  • WK = white knight

Gotcha.
    Formerly known as the ever un-taggable Bridal-Smash.

PCOS Diagnosis: December, 2011 
    Going off BCP: January 2015
    Actively Trying for First: February 2015
  • Congrats @littleliverpill‌!! Moar tits for you!

Sorry to everyone having a shitty day today. :(

Twatwaffle is our cat. She's more of DH's cat since he's had her since before I knew him. She doesn't like me and is very territorial over DH. I woke up at 3:45 this AM to the familiar sounds of a cat puking. I stumbled around in the semi-dark to try to locate the vomit. I saw said cat, standing over the vomit proudly. The vomit was in my brand new Nike sneaker. Little bitch. She's on the naughty list on Christmas for sure.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• @MrsC0617‌ omg no!! Lol. Naughty list for sure!!
  • @kemcc13‌ I'm with you. My alarm is set for 5:15 still even though I'm off work for two weeks.
    Married June 2013
    TTC #1 -February 2015
  • Me. I am my twatwaffle. I am super irritated at the world today. I am done with Christmas bahumbug, and I don't feel like doing anything today. My house is messy and I don't wanna clean it. I need sanity.
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• I just want to bitch about this yucky wether in FL! My husband and I were looking forward to cooler temperatures on our US vacations but instead it's hot and muggy. I want to wear boots and sweaters. Boohoo....

@icaughtfire‌ sorry for the CD1

Sorry to the ladies with all of the family drama. Ugh...sounds awful.

@expatmama11
    Hot and muggy?!  You must be in the wrong part of FL.
    It's dry and cool right now in South FL.  I've been wearing jackets for the past few weeks because it's been in the 70's.  We haven't had rain in quite some time.

@slappiness‌ come visit me please ;)
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

• My twatwaffle today is my asthma. It's been acting up since late last week and I'm not sure why. I really hope I'm not getting sick.

Good news is that I have my first checkup with my new PCP this afternoon. I'll mention it and see what she says. I wish it were easier to use my stethoscope on myself. Although, come to think of it, I don't even know where it is. Whoopsies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"