September 2014 Moms

Anyone else dealing with the 4th leap?

2»

Re: Anyone else dealing with the 4th leap?

• @bks807‌ G just started STTN again this week, so a week earlier than the app indicated.
    Together since: 1/19/09 Married: 3/14/09 Newest addition added: 9/7/14
  • I had a horrendous ten day stretch of no sleep. Things have been a lot better this past week (2-3 wake ups instead of every hour). The app says I still have 23 days left, so I'm thinking it maybe peaks and then slowly gets better?

Hang in there!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one day left according to the app but of course DS now has a cold so still sleeping like crap! Can't catch a brake...once this kid gets healthy, sleep training here we come....
  • This leap can bite it!!! So cranky, sleeping terribly, not eating well.... I do not remember this with my DS. I want my good baby back!! 26 more days :(( I don't know if I can make it
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• The Wonder Weeks app is telling me I only have 4 days left but it seems like we're having a double dip as DS has gotten super cranky and clingy again all of a sudden. For the last 2 days he'll only go to sleep with my boob in his mouth :( I sure hope the app is right and we're really almost through it. This is the first time I'm using it - is it generally on target in terms of dates for each leap? Every baby is different so I'm not sure how accurate it can be.
  • @monkey_pants‌ I'm a FTM but the app has been pretty spot on so far. I know they give flexibility in milestones but I just like having a frame of reference and also stressing less about behavioral changes in LO when I can associate it to a leap.
  • We are dealing with this too. DS used to sleep great in his crib, but now will only sleep by me. The app says we have 4 more days.....oh I hope so! He was never STTN before but I want my bed back!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Songbird2Songbird2 member
    edited January 2015
    Mine was spot on...the day it said it was over my DD slept 4 hours straight! Love it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Any updates from those that have made it out the other side? Especially those that had crappy sleeping prior to the leap??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"