Cloth Diapering
Options

IMMS Monday

Place your smiley moments here please.

Re: IMMS Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Options

IMMS that when I went to my mailbox today, I had more mail from my imaginary friends than I did other mail :)

I have the BG elastic kit if you still need it!
  • Options

After several days of Grr being a tiny terrorist, on bottle strike, not sleeping through the night, etc. he slept through the night again last night!!!

I was almost in tears at the thought of being up with a screamy baby all night. Now cross your fingers he will start taking bottles again!! He takes the boob great, but suddenly he hits and swats the bottle away when offered by anyone.

Wait a second.. How old is your baby again?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    After several days of Grr being a tiny terrorist, on bottle strike, not sleeping through the night, etc. he slept through the night again last night!!!

I was almost in tears at the thought of being up with a screamy baby all night. Now cross your fingers he will start taking bottles again!! He takes the boob great, but suddenly he hits and swats the bottle away when offered by anyone.

Wait a second.. How old is your baby again?
    5 months. He'd been sleeping through the night since about 6 weeks.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Am I going to get punched in the face?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    @SuperTinkerham‌ my baby is in a bottle refusing stage too. Some days it's one bottle, one day it's all bottles, fresh or frozen. It's stressful, but I'm going with it being teething related.

IMMS that we finished our Christmas shopping tonight, finally. We still have to print some photos for the grandparents, but otherwise done. Oh and my magic sleepsuit came in the mail today :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"