March 2015 Moms

Sex

aruiz714aruiz714 member
edited December 2014 in March 2015 Moms
Okay momma's,
Help me out. I don't have the sex drive like I used to. I would love to even want to feel sexy again. Are you guys having sex? Are you guys comfortable during sex? Don't get me wrong I've tried sex and it wasn't as great as I wanted it to be. I just feel bad for my husband because he's probably just itching for sex. I don't know momma's help me out.

Re: Sex

• Loading the player...
  • My sex drive is through the roof. Unfortunately, it hurts really bad afterwards. I'm really swollen and have to ice my vagina (sorry, tmi). I can't help but keep doing it though. Being missionary has become way to uncomfortable though. So I'm usually on top, side to side, or doggie-style. If sex isn't something you want to do now, do things for yourself to feel sexy. I can't get enough of the pregnancy orgasms though lol.
  • Sex happens because DH gets cranky without it. I always end up with a leg and butt cramp. I do vaguely recall it getting better later though.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• We do have sex, it can get pretty uncomfortable. We've been having fun with oral/manual which allows for easier positions for me (and lately him after he hurt his shoulder). But we still do side by side/doggy style. Missionary is nearly impossible.
  • ngolimentongolimento member
    edited December 2014
    MauiBliss said:

It always intrigues me how complete internet strangers think I'd be perfectly happy discussing my sex life in detail with them.  Paaaaaaaass

Dear Pele,

Say you will be mine forever and ever and ever for using a Madeline Kahn gif?

Love and kisses,
    Maui

****quote****

Heehee, she was my very fave in History of the World.

And you know I'll always be yours. *squishy bewb hugs*
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Not wanting to have sex during your pregnancy, especially the later stages (such as now) can be a clinical sign that your unborn baby is unhappy. This requires immediate attention and corrective action.

what?

:-t
  • ngolimentongolimento member
    edited December 2014

Ignore the sarcasm in this thread, OP. This is a valid question and I frequently discuss my sex life with strangers IRL (e.g. at the bus stop, grocery check-out, library), so no need for differentiation on the internet.

Re: your original question. My husband and I have sex at least once each day. Twice on weekends when we spend additional time together. Not wanting to have sex during your pregnancy, especially the later stages (such as now) can be a clinical sign that your unborn baby is unhappy. This requires immediate attention and corrective action.

Further, if your husband wants to have sex, and you're not doing it on command (whether this command be verbal, non-verbal, or even simply in your husband's mind) for any reason, this could negatively impact your marriage. This was proven by a study titled Why Women Must Have Sex At Any Moment Regardless Of How They Feel: Emotional And Physical Study. The study was completed in 1939 and is very relevant. You can read the abstract on JSTOR.

My advice to you, OP, is to put your own feelings aside and lie down on your back. Or get on all fours. It's really up to your husband.
    Best. AE. Ever.

@Peledreamsofrain I don't normally talk like this, but, how RUDE!  I thought we had something special...

***quote***

Oh Sparklehooves, you are the most magical AE ever. You know that.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah my DH doesn't masterbate. I thought all men did but he doesn't like it. So when I hold out it just gets worse and he won't help himself. He can go a while, but eventually the crankiness gets to me and I give it up. He never implies that sex is what causes it, but when he magicallly perks up after it's pretty obvious.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• This has to be difficult go those who really don't want to have sex. I've only had a few of those days. And never more than one in a row.

My hubby did throw out his back and it was a pretty dry two weeks. Thank goodness he's feeling better now. I get pretty cranky when I don't get laid myself. And I've got all the toys I can manage on my own but when you're in a committed, loving, sexual relationship the partnership and shared closeness does make a difference. I understand not just saying 'go manage on your own'.
  • Am I the only one here who gets contractions during sex? My Dr said it's fine, but it makes it impossible to get there. My husband is a big kid and doesn't complain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"