January 2015 Moms
Options

Pelvis and pressure pains ???

ayamommaayamomma member
edited December 2014 in January 2015 Moms
Most nights now and sometimes when moving I have really sore hips and it feels like there's pressure on my vagina the midwife says these we're engaging pains when I asked last week but could this be a sign that baby is on her way before her due date my belly has also dropped but my water hasn't broken ????

Re: Pelvis and pressure pains ???

• Options
    ayamomma said:

Most nights now and sometimes when moving I have really sore hips and it feels like there's pressure on my vagina the midwife says these we're engaging pains when I asked last week but could this be a sign that baby is on her way before her due date my belly has also dropped but my water hasn't broken ????

Maybe, maybe not. You could be this way for a few days or a few weeks.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    I only have 3 weeks left to go so it won't be long either way. Just really want her here now
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also feel like my pelvis is bruised, (the area between my inner thighs) and it's mostly when I wake up right in the morning.  After I start moving or after a shower, it goes away for the most part.  I occasionally feel pressure down near my vagina but not constantly.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been feeling this way the past two days. I feel extra heavy and slow too. I don't remember this with my first but maybe I forgot, hang in there!
  • Options
    I've been feeling this way for weeks now.
  • Options
    This is just part of pregnancy unfortunately and apparently it's gets worse/starts earlier with each pregnancy. I've been having the same issue for weeks and I still have 5 weeks although doctors expect me to go early. I went down to L&D once already to get checked out because this is a third pregnancy and I never had this much pain with my other two and was told this is all normal.

Congrats on only having a few more weeks though that means the pain will be gone soon! :)
  • Options

This is just part of pregnancy unfortunately and apparently it's gets worse/starts earlier with each pregnancy.

I definitely have been having more hip and pelvis pain this time around, but I read that the baby tends to engage weeks before delivery for FTMs and often not until right before delivery for those who have had previous children. Definitely doesn't always work out that way of course. You could go into labor any moment or it might be weeks.

Dec '12 & Jan '15
    I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.
  • Options
    This just happened to me tonight. I couldn't sit down because of pressure and I had to stand with my legs kind of apart while I made dinner. I waited it out and he moved up and the pressure is gone.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had these exact pains for months.  Sucks

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    Had same pains for many weeks and baby dropped almost a month before. Be prepared because my little boy came last week! Good luck to u all!
  • Options
    I have had pelvic pain since about 6/7 months because he sits so low, but I have to agree in these last weeks it had been almost unbearable, especially after sitting or laying down, I feel like he is gonna fall out sometimes and the pressure is so painful and bad, I have about 2 and half weeks to go, so I am wondering will I go early, this is my first baby.....
  • Options
    I think I just started having this pain, but mines is with cramps, I see my Dr tomorrow so I'll ask about it, very uncomfortable tho
  • Options
    I have 4 more weeks and I feel like my hips are broken plus looks like my lower abdomen tore. Didn't have this much discomfort with my first but I guess it's true what they say all babies r different.
  • Options
    Yep I have this from about 31 weeks. My pelvis hurts so much I can't go for walks. It's very painful ringer walking if I've been laying down. Make sure to put thick pillow or pillows between knees. I found that if I didn't use a pillow it would hurt more when I got up.
    This condition is called SPD.
    Post-Natal Loss at 32 weeks, LTTC of 26th Months, 5 failed IUIs, Conception via 4th IVF Cycle in April 2014
    EDD: January 3rd, 2015! 

• Options
    I've has horrible pelvic pain as well and lately I've been feeling a lot of pressure down there. That on top of major Braxton hicks makes it feel like the baby's just going to fall out! I'm amazed my water hasn't broken as strong as the BH's have been.... Guess our bodies are just getting ready!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"