April 2014 Moms
Options

How many naps?

LO IS TAKING 3 naps during the day 10am 2pm and 530.

I was wondering when you actually move their naps from 3 to 2

Sometimes I feel like he is ready but when I try, it's hell. During the night

Soooo how is your LO DOING IN THIS DEPARTMENT?

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How many naps?

• Options
    Dd is on two a day now one at either 9am or 10am and one at either 1pm or 2 pm with bedtime around 7:30.

We moved her when she started really fighting bedtime because she just wasn't tired. She fought it at first. I just slowly limited the last naps length and now she's great.
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama
    Rylie: Born 04.2014
    Haley: Born 07.2017
    Emily: Born 08.2019

• Options
    I was just talking to DH about this.  LO is 8 months, and he still enjoys a solid 3 naps a day (at least an hour or more each nap - sometimes two hours).  I let the kid sleep.  Ain't no way I'm going to try to fit him into 2 naps right now :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He doesn't fight sleep he goes to bed at 8 or 830 so I guess when that happens it's time?

• Options
    DS is 9 months and takes 3-1 hour naps a day. Usually 8:30, 11:30, 3:30. Bed at 6:30
    ~Chrissy 

• Options
    My LO is similar to cjpell0's except the last nap is only 30 minutes long. She is usually asleep by 7 pm.

Your LO's third nap is late. If you drop it, I would push bedtime up by at least an hour.

• Options
    3 naps-10:00,1:00, 4:00 BUT he only sleeps 30 min. For the first two and If I'm lucky an hour for the last one. I've been moving his 10:00 nap back this week in hopes of eventually combining it with the 1:00. Hopefully this way he'll sleep a longer stretch too.

Off BC since 9/10;TTC since 7/11
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    DX: PCOS/anovulatory/Hypothyroid
    SA: normal
    HSG: all clear
    5 cycles of Clomid/Femara + TI
    IUI #1 (7/16/12) Femara 2.5,+ Trigger=BFN
    Treatment break Aug. 2012-June 2013
    IUI #2 (7/27/13)=BFP!!!
    Beta #1 @ 13dpiui --145!
    Beta #2 @ 19dpiui--2,550!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    3 short naps. She doesn't sleep long for naps no matter how tired she is, so we are staying at 3 for now.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DS only naps for 30 minutes, sometimes he has 2 naps, sometimes 3 it's more up to him than me. I don't let him go down to nap after 5.
  • Options
    2-4 naps a day. Really depends on the day his mood his sisters mood who's home where he is. He naps great for me and my boyfriend but not for anyone else.
  • Options
    LO wakes up at 8 to 9 am so that why his naps are late. i have tried dropping the last one and putting him to bed at 7 730 and its a fight and he wakes up like every 2 hours but when i put him down at 830 he goes down no fuss. if he doesnt get that last nap he is a little monster.

all of his naps are 1hr to 130, but he sleeps through the night so guess i shouldnt be complaning

• Options

LO wakes up at 8 to 9 am so that why his naps are late. i have tried dropping the last one and putting him to bed at 7 730 and its a fight and he wakes up like every 2 hours but when i put him down at 830 he goes down no fuss. if he doesnt get that last nap he is a little monster.

all of his naps are 1hr to 130, but he sleeps through the night so guess i shouldnt be complaning

Yes, if he sleeps thru the night you're doing something right!
  • Options
    2-3, depends on their length and what time she gets up. Total nap time always ends up being about 2 hours.
  • Options
    My toddler will either take one or none depending on the day. Baby takes a couple maybe, but length and times are random. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Usually one 3 hour nap a day on non daycare days. On daycare days it is variable. Maybe 2 shorter naps.

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• Options
    She's averaging 2 naps a day - around 10 and 2. Sometimes if she wakes early she will do a mid-day "snooze" or "break" in her crib but it isn't really a nap nap.Bedtime 7pm

DD on a recent trip to London. 3 yrs old.
    EDD 4/7/18
    MC 5/20/17 @8 wks
  • Options
    No naps here. I wish. LO sleeps 6-6 though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"