Cloth Diapering

fuzzibunz on zulily?

Hi ladies, zulily has fuzzibunz elite diapers for $8.99 each which seems like a good deal but they seem to get mixed reviews from what I've seen. Anyone here have experience with these diapers? TIA!

Re: fuzzibunz on zulily?

• Dang.  I seen Zulilly and got excited to drink.  :(  

Fuzzibunz is a legit brand that some love some hate.  I have no experience so I can't give much advice on them.  Other than don't buy a full stash of them.  You'll want other brands/types in your stash in case you end up hating them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Thanks for weighing in! I may get a couple to try and if I hate them, I hopefully won't feel too badly about it since they're cheap.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the old style, but hate the minky inserts. I just use my own bamboo inserts.
  • I have one that I got as a freebie from KellysCloset.
    I hate it.  I can never get it to fit my kid.
  • I had a couple and liked them.  Like others said, once you adjust the elastic you can get a great trim fit.  However I learned that I hated un-stuffing dirty pocket diapers (in general), so I sold them and have all AIOs now.  $9 each is a great deal if you get enough stuff to dilute the shipping cost.  HTH!
  • I had trouble getting them to fit right in DS. I felt like even when I had the rise adjusted properly he still had plumbers crack.

Also, they are a bit trimmer in the crotch than some other pockets, so people with larger hands might have trouble stuffing them. Not a problem for me, but the one I had was really sticky on the inside so it was a pain to stuff anyway. Don't know if they are using different PUL now, but I remember a few of us were complaining about that a while ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"