Parenting
Options

Shopkick + Macy's = RAGE

Spin313Spin313 member
edited December 2014 in Parenting
I almost always have problems with walk-ins at Macy's. Today, there are 300 kicks there for walk-ins. I tried going in four different doors, going to the center of the store, standing under speakers...nothing worked.

Ugh!!!! I sent support an email, but I bet they say "tough cookies"...they aren't very generous about crediting kicks.

Re: Shopkick + Macy's = RAGE

• Options
    You have to find the spot. It works in the shoe dept at my Macy's a few feet from the door.

• Options

You have to find the spot. It works in the shoe dept at my Macy's a few feet from the door.

Neither of the Macy's near me seem to have a consistent spot, which is why it's infuriating. I tried the spot where I've collected a couple times before, and NADA!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you open ShopKick, click Macy's, and then hit the walk-in kicks button it should tell you where in the store you have to be. Mine says jewelry counter. Also, I've emailed them before, they will tell you that if you can send them a picture of your receipt they'll credit your kicks, otherwise they won't.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options
    I usually get my walk in credits after I scan something
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"