February 2015 Moms
Options

BabyWise

13»

Re: BabyWise

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not at all. I am genuinely interested in the book and think it has some great points.

As for being 3 days late I've had family in for the holidays and have been volunteering at my local shelter a ton.

Not everyone has nasty intentions. I surely don't.
  • Options
    regan342 said:

flyster said:

Man, didn't realize the fun going down in here! 

chicagojackie I love when you go on your Dr posts.  Always learn something.

Confession time.  I just had to look up on the interwebs what the whole Bye Felicia thing is.  I always see it and wonder!  Urban Dictionary FTW! 

For anyone else who is similarly uninformed: 

"When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia"." 
    It's actually a quote from "Friday." That's the origin, and is also a movie worth seeing 1000x.
    Side note--did you all know that University of Miami's quarterback is Felicia's son, IRL.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/9/1/6095327/brad-kaaya-mother-actress-friday-BYE-FELICIA
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Who wants to bet our friend above is Alyse? Or someone's AE? If collard greens come into this we know who to blame...

I was actually thinking she's someone employed by BW. She has very little history (yes, I snooped!) although she signed up in June.
  • Options
    Which friend above? Me?
  • Options
    This was totally worth the time it took to read through 5 pages. I had no idea what this thread was about, but it had a glorious crescendo.
  • Options
    amack22 said:

@flyster‌ ive been wondering what the hell Bye Felicia meant forever lol

Same! Thanks @flyster‌
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"