March 2015 Moms
Options

*Saturday Ticker Change*

MalVoughMalVough member
edited December 2014 in March 2015 Moms
1) How far along are you? Fruit?

2)Any appointments or updates this week?

3) Symptoms or new milestones?

4) Anything exciting planned for the Holiday season?

5) GTKY: What is your most favorite holiday memory? Favorite gift? Favorite gift you gave?
Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change*

• Options

** 26 weeks. Lettuce!

** Regular check-up on Dec. 23.

** My ribs get sore at night. Still trying to figure out how to make this new body comfortable. And the nighttime cramps in the legs are for the birds! Every time I stretch, my muscles freak out on me. Owwwwwww! I've upped my banana intake and always make sure to stay hydrated during the day. Not sure why they keep happening.

** SO and I have several holiday parties and dinners coming up. I'm excited. I love being with so many friends and family. Not to mention the food...

5) GTKY: What is your most favorite holiday memory? Favorite gift? Favorite gift you gave?

** I gave SO framed, professional pictures of his (our) beloved Rottweiler. A friend was starting her photography business and I volunteered to do a shoot with my pup (the money for the shoot went to the local SPCA). The photos came out super nice and SO loved them. I was proud of myself that year :)

As far as gifts given to me... I remember all of the big, exciting Xmas gifts from when I was little. The Barbie bicycle, the large dollhouse that my little bro and I would set up with tiny Army men... lots of good memories with those gifts from Santa!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? Fruit? 29 weeks! idk what fruit. 

2)Any appointments or updates this week? I just had my biweekly yesterday, met a different OB in the office since I am not guaranteed mine at L&D, she was REALLY perky, don't know how I would react to that while in the pain of childbirth. ha

3) Symptoms or new milestones? My symptoms are actually really clearing up,  I want to say this last week might have been symptom free?

4) Anything excites planned for the Holiday season? No, I'm twiddling my thumbs until its all over. 

5) GTKY: What is your most favorite holiday memory? Favorite gift? Favorite gift you gave? My  favorite holiday memory is when it snowed one year on Christmas, I want to say maybe 11 or 12 years ago?  As a child, it felt magical. My favorite holiday memories were meeting with my dads side of the family for Christmas Eve night, which has since fizzled. And the way my mom put every ounce of her energy into decorating the house.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PHNJennaPHNJenna member
    edited December 2014
    1) How far along are you? Fruit? 29 weeks/acorn squash 

2)Any appointments or updates this week? None 

3) Symptoms or new milestones? Baby's movements have definitely changed not as many kicks/jabs and more roll type feelings, insomnia was BAD this week plus a cold= ick. 

4) Anything exciting planned for the Holiday season? Lots of running around, we are having my side over tomorrow- hosting- so that should be interesting. I'm going to pre make some things today and have a few last minute gifts to purchase, so I'm heading into the shopping madness shortly. 

5) GTKY: What is your most favorite holiday memory? Favorite gift? Favorite gift you gave? We spent a lot of Christmases in Mexico visiting my grandparents and it is always so festive down there. We always had a great time, I miss doing that. I'm too broke in my grown up life to afford plane tickets to go.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

28 weeks, eggplant

Nope

Officially in the 3rd trimester! Started getting BH contractions and more back pain.

Just visiting family like we do every year.

I miss the holidays at my Grandma's house as a kid. I think this year will be interesting since it will be my first pregnant Christmas and a lot of my family hasn't seen me since before I got KO lol.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    28wks, 3rd trimester. Home stretch.

Still waiting to hear what they say about the GD test, but my next appt isn't until after the new year. I saw on my chart though that my number was 63, which is a little strange...and low...

Aches and pains, leaky boobs, acid reflux, falling asleep at every opportunity, and a little swelling some mornings. LO's movements are a blessing considering it took forever to start to feel him (anterior placenta), but his movements are jerky and spastic and a little unsettling at times. That said, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love his nudges.

Hopefully I will get to sleep more. I work Christmas Eve and then we are planning to go to the evening service with my family, my MIL, and BIL. Then we have our own thing planned that night and Christmas morning. In the afternoon, my family is coming over for lunch and presents and then we usually go to my aunts house in the evening to see the rest of my extended family for a few hours. Christmas with my DH's family will be after the new year.

Last year, my DH proposed. It was very sweet and special.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"