November 2013 Moms

Serendipity Saturday

What's the plan for the day ladies?

We are up bright and early and in the car to the train station with all four grandparents headed into NYC. I'm so excited for T to see everything, but it will be an interesting day with all the personalities!

Re: Serendipity Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • edited December 2014
    Nevermind :)
  • @tgrimes1980 What happened? Just keep going!
  • @Mommyxtwo1113‌ hugs lady! Is he ok? Why will the nursing home not take him back?

• edited December 2014
    Thank you ladies!  I really appreciate all the support.

@kfran84 he is still married to my step mom.  They took him to the hospital that she works at (she's a RR nurse) so she can keep an eye on him.  I have a younger sister, but she just had surgery on her head (nothing serious) Tuesday so there isn't much she can do right now.  (@mothereffingkatie don't hate me ;))  My step mom thinks he is suffering from lots of things including dementia (which is probably true). 

@tgrimes1980 At this point, they will keep him in the hospital for monitoring, run more tests to see if there's a reason he's still falling and try to heal his wound quicker. 

@mskatiep He's okay, apparently he landed on his knees this time not his head like last time.  I haven't gotten the full story on the nursing home but something to do with medicare I think. 
  • @tgrimes1980 DD was like that with the sippy as well.  IME it just takes time for them to get it.  It will click, I promise!  You're doing a great job!!!
  • @Mommyxtwo1113‌ He has decubitus ulcers? Level 4 is bad, he'd be in terrible shape at home. Good luck finding a facility that will take his LTC, but thank God he has it.
  • edited December 2014
    cagoldi said:

@Mommyxtwo1113‌ He has decubitus ulcers? Level 4 is bad, he'd be in terrible shape at home. Good luck finding a facility that will take his LTC, but thank God he has it.

Yeah he had three ulcers but is now down to one. Its bad. But he won't get out of bed....
  • My buzz has offically been ruined.
  • @tgrimes1980‌ ugh, I'm starting the sippy cup transition on Monday so tell me all your struggles.

And I guess I need to get a sippy from bucee's! Good thing we are driving to San Antonio on Thursday and driving right by one lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"