Cincinnati Babies
Options

Baby's First Christmas

What did you get baby for his/her first Christmas? I've honestly only got her a few things and my MIL is acting like I'm crazy. I don't remember what I got for my first Christmas and I don't think DD will either. MIL kept saying 'we always did a big Christmas for my kids first Christmas'. I actually thought about just wrapping up a remote control or an iPhone because those are her favorite things to play with lol.

So what is everybody else doing??
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby's First Christmas

• Options
    We don't really go all out for the first Christmas. DD was 8 months old at Christmas last year and we bought her some clothes and developmental toys because she wasn't really interested in them before that. I will admit I did go a littlle overboard on her this year though!

LO will be 2 months old on Christmas and we bought her a kick and play piano, a couple of soother toys, and clothes.
    image  image
  • Options
    We didn't go crazy either. Although, I will admit, I bought a few more things than I originally thought I would. But I kept using the excuse that what I bought had some sort of developmental purpose. Bought some clothes, some smaller toys and a couple bigger developmental toys. I just can't see going too crazy knowing full well she'll be more interested in the wrapping paper and bows!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"