Parenting

Coffee anyone? Saturday SPAM

Re: Coffee anyone? Saturday SPAM

• I'm trying really hard not to get too excited that my period isn't here yet. I'm only a few hours late but I'm usually like clockwork. I just needed to get that out. I told DZh that I'm not due for another week so I can surprise him on Christmas.

I'm so excited for you. Good luck!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have about 2.5 hours to shower and get myself ready, finish assembling our nephews gifts, wrap a gift for LO and get LO and all the shit a one year old requires to be out of the house for the rest of the day. And DH is out picking up a truck with a friend. Normally I wouldn't be stressed about something like this, but LO is currently asleep on me. Saying a prayer and crossing fingers and toes that he'll let me out him in his crib for at least enough time for me to shower.
  • Loading the player...
  • Reese came into our room at 5:30 AM. Luckily we convinced her to watch one episode before going downstairs. DH is working so he is starting to get ready. 

She is on the steroids, so her sleep is crap---and all she wants to do is eat all day long. 

No big plans except for wrapping gifts and ordering a platter for tomorrow. I am thinking about giving her one of her Hanukkah gifts in the AM to save my sanity. 
    When is Disney?? Or did I miss that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• In bed dying. SO took Sammie for breakfast and errands. The codeine pain pills are making me feel loopy and I am starving. .. bit feel like crap. Whaaah. Seriously have not felt like this in years. Wish I could sleep it off like SO does.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2014

I'm also side-eyeing @peanutbutterfox on this Trivia crack. Pro-tip: DON'T CHALLENGE HER!

So much random info floating around in my brain. I kick ass at trivia.

ETA Also, I just beat you again.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2014
  • @credcat7

We JUST got back last Saturday. She was in 7th heaven :) I just ordered the photo pass disc--so I can't wait to see all the pictures. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Welp. My scrub was a fail, cookie dough is refrigerating but didn't seem promising, and DD2 is being a terror so eff making ornaments. #fail
  • I'm irrationally irritated at DH.  Really, for no good reason.  I'm sick, and tried to sleep in, but the aforementioned tantrum ruined that, so I got up, but I'm just laying around like a sloth.  He is too, and he feels fine.  For some reason it bothers me that he is being lazy when there is a lot to do around the house and I am in no mood/shape to do it.  All I am managing so far is to start attacking the mountain of laundry that needs to be washed.  We are in no hurry.  Our OOT guests don't arrive for a few days, but still...irrationally cranky.  In reality, he is outside playing with a cranky DD, so he deserves a medal of honor at the moment.  He also bought me a just because gift this morning online, and showed me because it won't be here until January, to try to cheer me up.  And, PMS.  Which, I should be excited about because it is my last cycle of not TTC--we are starting trying for #2 in January.  I have lots to be happy about.  Shut up, WhenIgrowup.

TL;DR--I'm a horrible person who needs to go back to bed.
  • There's no way I could live with piled up dishes. I would do them all and bitch about it near constantly for days. 

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Re the Starbucks mug, dh got an AMC theater gc from his boss for Christmas. The closest AMC is 60 miles from here.

• L is in his room shrieking. He wants me to stay with him while he rests but I have things I really need to do. He will not quit though and is driving me nuts.

• Ugghhhhh! I just need to bitch real quick. Originally it was planned for my mom and brother to drop off the couch from my mom's house that she's handing down to us (my brother was nice enough to use his pick up truck to bring it here). My brother and DH also planned to do some work in our bedroom to repair part of the sub floor that's rotting, stupid old house.

My SIL (the one that my family has had some issues with her outbursts/behavior lately) worked the over night shift last night, so she was going to stay home.

Well, what do ya know, they show up today and my SIL insisted on coming. And now that the couch is in and my DH and my brother are up to their elbows in nasty moldy carpeting and flooring, she's bitching that they need leave bc she needs to go home and sleep.

Uhh...wtf? Why did you insist on coming then? You should've stayed your ass home and this would've been easier on ALL of us!
  • pobrecita said:

MrsT0514 said:

pobrecita said:

Omg mrsT. TL;DR

My bad.

Tl; dr: My SIL needs to loosen the vice grip on my brother's nuts and allow him to actually go somewhere without her once in a while. All she does is bitch bc she's fucking high maintenance.
    Sounds like a gem.
    Oh she's a real fucking peach, let me tell you.
  • @justAphase is Starbucks open on Christmas Eve? Does it vary by store? 

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Cambury108Cambury108 member
    edited December 2014
    I am 6 hrs into a 12 hr shift. I need this day to be OVER. I only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night. I feel miserable because of the sleep deprivation. I have eaten way to much garbage and now have a tummy ache. 

However I am excited because tomorrow I only work 5hrs an not till the afternoon so YAY! 

ETA: I normally work doubles both Sat and Sun so the 5hr shift tomorrow is exciting to me for that reason. Sleeping in for the win! 

• Now I'm icing my face because of an awful toothache that has returned. I could have gotten it taken care of Thursday but I chose to go with LO to his shots instead. What was I thinking? He didn't even cry this time. I can't be seen til Monday. The pain is right up there with childbirth.

Sorry!! I've been there and tooth pain can be so debilitating. Hope you can get some relief.
    Thanks. Last time I had this I could take t3s but I can't while bfing. I literally can't do anything when the pain strikes.
    Can you take Asprin while BFing? I can't remember but Asprin helps with a toothache. I'm sorry, teeth pain really is the worst!!

• sTE
    I'm also side-eyeing @peanutbutterfox on this Trivia crack. Pro-tip: DON'T CHALLENGE HER!
    So much random info floating around in my brain. I kick ass at trivia. ETA Also, I just beat you again.
    Son of a beach!

• MH took the big girls bowling & I'm home with a napping baby & a not napping 2 year old. Why do they nap just fine at DC & refuse to at home?! You need a nap LO, GTFTS already
  • Hubby gave both kids chocolate pudding as a pre-nap snack.
    Thanks.
  • Today blows. I have shit I need to do. Neither of my kids will nap today. My 11 month old has taken two 15 minute naps. WTF. DD1 is making me batty and DH is still shopping. Must be nice to get to leisurely shop by yourself, no children in tow.I WOULDN'T KNOW!!!

Maybe a little testy today....
  • DH just called MIL to ask what the plans are for Christmas Day (my parents will be in town too). MIL said dinner at her house and that there will be baked sweet potatoes for me (I don't eat meat). Since (a) I don't eat her cooking and (b) I would like more than a baked sweet potato for dinner, I think we will be eating dinner here with just my parents. 

I was really hoping the plans would be dinner at DH's aunt's (immaculate) house instead of my inlaws' dirty, raw chicken house. 

DS is 1DAF

• OK I won't lie, I am still thinking about it. 
  • OK I won't lie, I am still thinking about it. 

I did this years ago with a couple I was friends with (I was single..they werent married, but had been together for years and had a swingers type dynamic to their relationship). Turns out it was one of the worst lays I had in my life. Talk about disappointment.
  • MrsT0514 said:
    OK I won't lie, I am still thinking about it. 
    I did this years ago with a couple I was friends with (I was single..they werent married, but had been together for years and had a swingers type dynamic to their relationship). Turns out it was one of the worst lays I had in my life. Talk about disappointment.
    Way to ruin what was going on in my head MrsT :( But yeah your probably right......But what if your wrong LOL. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"